2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

9 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

With as stacked as the West is, I dont think 4 Warriors should be on the all star team. I get that they have the best team thing going for them, but 4 players?

I mean they are 2 games ahead of the rockets, who have beaten them twice, and no one thinks the Rockets should have more than Harden on the all star team. 

I think Thompson should be left off. He's worthy, but with as good as the West is 1/3 of the team being from Golden State is a bit too much. I guess Leonard missing most of the year makes it easier to find a place for Thompson.

But guys like Lou Williams, Devin Booker, CJ McCollum, Eric Gordon and more are going to get left out so the warriors can have 4 players. 

You have Curry/Harden/Durant/Davis/Cousins as starters

You have Westbrook/Aldridge/PG/Butler/Lillard who all should be locks, which means putting Green and Thompson fills out the roster and leaves A ton of guys out. 

But i fully expect the NBA to NBA

Gordon shouldn't be in the discussion. Jrue has been playing like a borderline allstar though.

11 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

John Wall should not have made the All-Star team.

shouldn't have even been close really. 

middleton should've made it in over him, and i don't even think middleton should've made it. 

wall is the by far the least deserving all star this year imo

Archived