2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

this ones over boyos

tbh, im half relieved to end this season. the whole season has been like a train wreck overall. even in this series, it was basically just giannis and middleton doing their thing and the rest of our team blowing.

we need a top tactician as head coach (i'd like someone like messina) and we need to fix this roster. more shooting and more productivity from the bench. 

13 hours ago, IrishGreen said:

this ones over boyos

tbh, im half relieved to end this season. the whole season has been like a train wreck overall. even in this series, it was basically just giannis and middleton doing their thing and the rest of our team blowing.

we need a top tactician as head coach (i'd like someone like messina) and we need to fix this roster. more shooting and more productivity from the bench. 

You can have championship winning coach Ty Lue. 

holy ish, the whole time until now I'd confused Terry Rozier with Tim Frazier. I thought Rozier was the guy who was on the Blazers a couple of years back, and it was a bit of a bummer seeing him break out with the Celtics. I would've enjoyed this series and the Celtics' run a whole lot more if I had realized earlier.

I'm legitimately so mad right now.

Suns' fans want Igor Kokoškov, Utah assistant (I feel like the Suns have a strong European fan base so that probably plays a part). Also was the Slovenian HC in EuroBasket, the team Luka played on. 

He is getting a 2nd interview and will probably come cheaper than some of the other candidates, so probably a real possibility. 

Seems like it would be a good hire. 

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Suns' fans want Igor Kokoškov, Utah assistant (I feel like the Suns have a strong European fan base so that probably plays a part). Also was the Slovenian HC in EuroBasket, the team Luka played on. 

He is getting a 2nd interview and will probably come cheaper than some of the other candidates, so probably a real possibility. 

Seems like it would be a good hire. 

It’d be a great hire, especially for a young team. 

On 4/28/2018 at 9:51 PM, IrishGreen said:

this ones over boyos

you deserve better 

On 4/28/2018 at 8:31 PM, resilient part 2 said:

hypothetically speaking if Melo were to be cut, is there a single team that would/should sign him. I can't think of one.

Rockets would jump at the opportunity.

Archived