2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Also. I was watching old Wilt Chamberlain videos about the Jordan NBA and I swear old timers lol he said he would dominate that NBA because of the rules and what not. Seems like that debate always happens every generation. 

OK so are people saying/believing Phoenix will/should draft Doncic over Ayton? I think both would be great fits, Doncic at a PG with Booker and JJ at the wings.

BUT passing on a rare elite talent at center in Ayton??? I don't know about that. who would you take in this regards.

40 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK so are people saying/believing Phoenix will/should draft Doncic over Ayton? I think both would be great fits, Doncic at a PG with Booker and JJ at the wings.

BUT passing on a rare elite talent at center in Ayton??? I don't know about that. who would you take in this regards.

I think either Doncic or Ayton would be great in Phoenix. But yes, with Kokoscov’s familiarity with Doncic, a lot of people want to see that happen now. 

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

And YOU??

Just depends what else we can do in free agency and trades.

Obviously if we have the chance to acquire a starting caliber PG, I'd prefer Ayton, and vice versa...

This is why I like the NFL's way of having FA before the draft.

I wonder if Miami would consider something like #16 + filler for Goran Dragic? They are currently due to have the highest team salary in the league next season...

On 5/2/2018 at 12:41 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lawd was he fun to watch during that stretch. 

Always a joy to watch, but on a related note, how come old footage always looks so grainy and well, old? I mean, I remember watching game back then and the picture quality was never THAT bad (or at least I don't think they were?)

Archived