FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

My top 3 for this pick personally would be:

Brady Christensen

Trey Smith

Nico Collins

* There would be OLBs in this mix if we didn’t have the pick coming up soon and a few good ones still on the board.

** I love Tommy Tremble, but I don’t know that multiple TEs on day 2 is the right approach

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, e16bball said:

My top 3 for this pick personally would be:

Brady Christensen

Trey Smith

Nico Collins

* There would be OLBs in this mix if we didn’t have the pick coming up soon and a few good ones still on the board.

** I love Tommy Tremble, but I don’t know that multiple TEs on day 2 is the right approach

E,Can plug and play B.Christensen?
I love T.Smith at LG

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

10 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

If we go Cox or Browning 1st the 2nd LBer would need to be a MLB

Most of the remaining LBers are MLB prospects so that would work - Chazz Surrant, Cameron McGrone & Dylan Moses. We also did trade for Mack Wilson so I'm not sure which is the greater priority WLB or MLB. But some of those MLB prospects could play WLB I'm sure as well.

I wouldn’t make any decisions based on Mack Wilson. If you get something good out of him, great...but per PFF at least, he’s been one of the worst players in the league.  I admittedly pretty much only saw him play against us in the preseason as a rookie, and he made an impact against us, but that’s a lot of really bad grading to explain away. This past season, he couldn’t crack more than the light half of a rotation in one of the league’s worst LB groups, so I think he’s more of a depth piece than someone we need to work around. 

I also think Werner could play MLB. He’s really solid. Not a star, perhaps, but very well-rounded and reliable. Maybe what Joe Schobert was for the Browns? Always around the ball. He was really impressive at his pro day, too.

I wouldn’t hate the idea of doubling up at LB. There’s a lot of value there, and a gaping need on the roster. If we go that direction, I’d think we would probably want to go Werner first and then circle back to the remaining OLB prospects to see who’s left.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I wouldn’t make any decisions based on Mack Wilson. If you get something good out of him, great...but per PFF at least, he’s been one of the worst players in the league.  I admittedly pretty much only saw him play against us in the preseason as a rookie, and he made an impact against us, but that’s a lot of really bad grading to explain away. This past season, he couldn’t crack more than the light half of a rotation in one of the league’s worst LB groups, so I think he’s more of a depth piece than someone we need to work around. 

I also think Werner could play MLB. He’s really solid. Not a star, perhaps, but very well-rounded and reliable. Maybe what Joe Schobert was for the Browns? Always around the ball. He was really impressive at his pro day, too.

I wouldn’t hate the idea of doubling up at LB. There’s a lot of value there, and a gaping need on the roster. If we go that direction, I’d think we would probably want to go Werner first and then circle back to the remaining OLB prospects to see who’s left.

I agree with you on the on Mack Wilson 100%. I'd consider Werner more with our second pick however. I think Jabril Cox is a tier above him in terms of rankings. Me, personally I prefer OL if we have to vote though above all with Trey Hill

• Like 1