FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya Jabril Cox lsu 

Ok Posted

For next Pick I'm
OG Trey Smith
S Jamar Johnson
any of the Lber(Think letting one slip to 4th might be best now)
And if someone thinks a OT has starter possibilty to be honest I haven't scouted them this deep as Oline isn't my strong point scouting

Also ok with Reshard Weaver 

• Like 1

Just now, taylor made said:

Jabril Cox is Daniel Jeremiah's 50th ranked prospect. Great value here and I expect this will create a run on Linebackers.

To be honest he reminds me a lot of De'vondre Campbell who I wanted us to go after in free agentcy but think he has a higher ceiling then that esp behind our Dline

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Ok Posted

For next Pick I'm
OG Trey Smith
S Jamar Johnson
And if someone thinks a OT has starter possibilty to be honest I haven't scouted them this deep as Oline isn't my strong point scouting

Seems like a lot of people want Trey Smith 

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Think in this scenerio he could be the long term answer at RG after we traded Scherff,Think if it wasn't for blood clots in his Lungs on his Medical chart he's prob a late 1st to mid 2nd RG talent

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If we don’t double up on LB with Werner, Trey Smith for me. One on One drills at the Senior Bowl were awesome to watch. If we would need him to he can start at LG/RG

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Ok Posted

For next Pick I'm
OG Trey Smith
S Jamar Johnson

Rashad Weaver was already taken

2 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

LOLB in Base and and inside in Nickle

Agree with you. I think in the base defense, you’d use Holcomb and Cox pretty interchangeably at the OLB spots. I don’t know that either one needs to be protected by playing him on the weak side, although Cox would be a bit more of that I’d say. Not as physical as Holcomb, his is more of a speed and fluidity game. He moves really well, but he’s not a guy I consider to be real hard-nosed or a thumper. So if you were looking for a WILL/MIKE/SAM designation, I’d say WLB for Cox.

He’s terrific in coverage, so you’d definitely keep him on the field in nickel. That’s his strong suit, by a pretty wide margin in my view.

• Like 2