FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

@MKnight82@LoganF89
Think we're with in 10 picks of picking again

My 4th Round Board at moment would be almost all ACC players(I'm Biased)

1.WR Tutu Atwell-Think he the best player on the board left for me when season ended he was in top 40 for Daniel Jermiah as well but in offseason when its about Size he falling

2.DE Chris Rumph Duke-think he could be a nice 3rd option behind Sweat and Chase

3.HB Khalil Herbert VT(Yuck) or Trey Sermon both are great value here to me 

Other that intrest me include 
FS A'Darius Washington
WR Sage Surratt WF

And the Homer in me LOVES Charles Snowden

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ovfd55 said:

HB Khalil Herbert VT(Yuck) or Trey Sermon both are great value here to me 

I’ll add Paris Ford to these 2. Ford I believe could fight it out with Reaves. I think the rbs could be a replacement for Barber. 
I like Rumph but he’s to light to play DE, he would have to play OLB. I don’t think he fits 4-3, more like a 3-4 OLB

I know DT is not a need but Marvin Wilson from FL State is still available and very nice value. We did trade Tim Settle and M Wilson could be insurance if we were thinking possibly of trading any other DT. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

Awesome job so far, and thanks for posting that link, was having a hard time following what was going on.  Would be a dream trade with us losing Scherff next year anyways.  Don't like to see Deablo go to the cowboys - would have loved for him to come to us.  I would lobby for the best OL at this point - Deonte Brown from Alabama?  So hard to tell with different rankings - this spreadsheet says Josh Ball is the pick as 76 OVR, and Drafttek has him at 477.

Paris Ford is borderline undraftable. I try not to overreact to workout numbers, but it’s possible that his may have been the worst of all time. He was 2nd percentile or worse in each of the 5 events he did: vertical (1st), broad jump (2nd), 40 yard (1st), 3-cone (1st), short shuttle (2nd). 

You can’t run a 4.90 40 and play DB in the NFL. So unless there’s some reason why those numbers are totally invalidated (temporary amputation?), I just don’t think we can take him here.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Paris Ford is borderline undraftable. I try not to overreact to workout numbers, but it’s possible that his may have been the worst of all time. He was 2nd percentile or worse in each of the 5 events he did: vertical (1st), broad jump (2nd), 40 yard (1st), 3-cone (1st), short shuttle (2nd). 

You can’t run a 4.90 40 and play DB in the NFL. So unless there’s some reason why those numbers are totally invalidated (temporary amputation?), I just don’t think we can take him here.

Didn’t know his 40 time was so bad  

this in order from who i want the most

1. Ar'Darius Washington FS TCU- Moehrig got all the love at TCU but Washington is a true FS and has great route recognition and isnt afraid to come up big against the run. he fits a need and could wind up being a starter for us

2. Dazz Newsome WR UNC- he is a hell of a player and the fact that he can return kicks is a plus, hes 5'11 so not the best size but i see him as taking steven sims spot and pretty much pushing sims off the roster

3. Tamarion Terry WR FSU- I have a feeling hes gonna be pretty good, great size at 6'4" which is good bc we dont have too much size at WR as of now. he also ran a 4.44 40 time

4. Kary Vincent CB LSU- we need some  more depth at corner and i think he would be a solid pick for us, theres something about LSU corners

all in all I think Washington should be the pick, best player at a position of need, I think hes a better true coverage safety than Caden Sterns

** side note ** If we dont take a WR here, keep your eyes on SimmI Fehoko WR Stanford, and Damontae Coxie WR Memphis later on, these are two of my sleeper picks that I think are going to be gems at the WR position