Week 7: Tennessee Titans (3-3) @ Cleveland Browns (0-6)

titansNvolsR#1

How many posters will talk about firing the staff at before halftime?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many posters will talk about firing the staff at before halftime?

• >90%
    • >70%
    • >50%
    • <50%

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Oh boy!!!

I wished he didn't go public with it but I can't blame his frustration. It seems after just about every game, Mularkey points out what the WRs did wrong without calling out Mariota or Robiskie.

Bye week has come at a perfect time.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Click on this tweet for a tweet thread on the 4th and 1 fail, just another failure to add to Henry's game yesterday:

That play really pissed me off.  Dude basically tripped over his own feet.  I was like, REALLY man?!

31 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

That play really pissed me off.  Dude basically tripped over his own feet.  I was like, REALLY man?!

No. Actually he looked like he closed his eyes and tripped over Jones’ calf. ??

3 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Rishard Matthews is trash for tweeting that.

Because we all know Mariota didn't do anything wrong, am i right?

How about the damn coaches take the responsibility and stop blaming it on receivers not getting open when only 2 of them are on a route. 

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Just curious. 
Do you all think this wasn't sincere from Murlakey's Press Conference today? 

Also, does anyone actually feel that Mariota is sitting there blaming his WRs?  That seems 100% opposite of his character.  I couldn't imagine anyone on that team thinking Marcus is sitting up like an untouchable guy, arrogant and what not.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He's right. Don't tweet it out, but he's right. Mularkey is so quick to comment on any problems with the receivers. 

I do think Murlakey is quick to deflect blame from Marcus.  However, I also think that the WRs have been worthy of blame in the past.  Not able to beat one-on-ones and what not. Also they are handcuffed to the offense too. It's not a high pass volume offense, so they won't get several targets to make up for missed chances. 

Marcus knows he has to play better. Marcus isn't 100% healthy either. 

Either way, it wasn't a tweet I thought was needed by Rishard, especially after a win.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Also, does anyone actually feel that Mariota is sitting there blaming his WRs? 

I would be absolutely stunned if that was the case. I believe in one of PK's periscopes during camp, he mentioned something along the lines of a receiver clearly running the wrong route and Mariota still made a point to stick his hand out and try to take the blame. Even yesterday, when he threw it early and missed Matthews wide on a comebacker, you could clearly see Marcus telling Matthews that it was on him.

With that said, I can get the frustration when your coaching staff is constantly placing the blame on your positional group. Especially in the Twitter age, where fans see that and probably fire off garbage tweets without any fundamental understanding of the game.

Archived