Jump to content

Eagles sign LB Eric Wilson and RB Jordan Howard to 1 year deals


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Any linebacker who has played before might be an upgrade here 

Simply not being Nate Gerry makes him a massive upgrade 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like the Howard signing, love the Wilson one. ITB guys are crazy about Wilson. He had a hell of a season last year in a system we're about to run. He's our new LB1 and I'm very happy about it. He was Kapadia's 84th ranked FA and PFT's 89th ranked. He's young too with low mileage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jordan Howard should retire, but Wilson is solid depth. You don't really want him starting outside of nickel formations, because he's garbage vs the run. Maybe it's not too late to coach him up tho.

What this really means is the 1% chance we took Parsons at 12 just went down to 0.3% chance. Now a 99.7% chance we take Surtain or Horn.

Edited by Jeezla
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Jordan Howard is the oldest 26 year old player in the NFL 

Gurley same age. They both had 3 good years in them, then nosedived.

Edited by Jeezla
Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Vikings fan, just dropping by to let you know this was a very good signing. He is good in coverage and can tackle well. I think he is an above average linebacker. I’m from southwest philly born and raised so I got a soft spot for this squad. Good luck with him. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...