7DnBrnc53's second 2021 mock (2-rounder)

7DnBrnc53

FIRST ROUND

1. Jacksonville: Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
2. N.Y. Jets: Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
3. San Francisco (from MIA thru HOU): Justin Fields, QB, Ohio St.

TRADE: Denver sends their 2021 first rounder (9th overall), 2022 third-rounder, and WR Tim Patrick to Atlanta for their 2021 first-rounder (4th overall)

4. Denver (from ATL): Trey Lance, QB, N. Dakota St.
5. Cincinnati: Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
6. Miami (from PHI): Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
7. Detroit: Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
8. Carolina: Jaycee Horn, CB, So. Carolina
9. Atlanta: (from DEN): DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama
10. Dallas: Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama
11. N.Y. Giants: Alijah Vera-Tucker, OL, USC
12. Philadelphia (from MIA thru SF): Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
13. L.A. Chargers: Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
14. Minnesota: Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech

TRADE: Cleveland sends the 26th overall pick, 2021 third-rounder, and 2022 fifth-rounder to New England for the 15th overall pick.

15. Cleveland (from NE): Micah Parsons, LB, Penn St.
16. Arizona: Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
17. Las Vegas: Jackson Carman, OT/G, Clemson
18. Miami: Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
19. Washington: Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
20. Chicago: Jalen Mayfield, RT, Michigan
21. Indianapolis: Kwity Paye, DE, Michigan
22. Tennessee: Jaelan Phillips, OLB, Miami
23. N.Y. Jets (from SEA): Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky
24. Pittsburgh: Najee Harris, RB, Alabama
25. Jacksonville (from LA Rams): Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama
26. New England (from CLE): Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
27. Baltimore: Gregory Rousseau, OLB, Miami
28. New Orleans: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, WILL, Notre Dame
29. Green Bay: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma St.
30. Buffalo: Carlos Basham, DE, Wake Forest
31. Kansas City: Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas
32. Tampa Bay: Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF

SECOND ROUND

33. Jacksonville: Trevon Moehrig, SS, TCU
34. N.Y. Jets: Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
35. Atlanta: Wyatt Davis, G, Ohio St.
36. Miami (from HOU): Jayson Oweh, OLB, Penn St.
37. Philadelphia: Greg Newsome III, CB, Northwestern
38. Cincinnati: Daviyon Nixon, DT, Iowa
39. Carolina: Jevon Holland, FS, Oregon
40. Denver: Dillon Radunz, OT, N. Dakota St.
41. Detroit: Dayo Odeyingbo, DE, Vanderbilt
42. N.Y. Giants: Trey Hill, C/G, Georgia
43. San Francisco: Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
44. Dallas: James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati
45. Jacksonville (from MIN): Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame
46. New England: Jabril Cox, ILB, LSU
47. L.A. Chargers: Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
48. Las Vegas: Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
49. Arizona: Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas
50. Miami: Javonte Williams, RB, N. Carolina
51. Washington: Kyle Trask, QB, Florida
52. Chicago: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
53. Tennessee: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
54. Indianapolis: Chazz Surratt, ILB, N. Carolina
55. Pittsburgh: Dan Moore, OT, Texas A&M
56. Seattle: Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky
57. L.A. Rams: Dylan Moses, ILB, Alabama
58. Baltimore: Terrace Marshall, WR, LSU
59. Cleveland: Jay Tufele, DT, USC
60. New Orleans: Tutu Atwell, WR, Louisville
61. Buffalo: Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami
62. Green Bay: Rodarius Williams, CB, Oklahoma St.
63. Kansas City: Joe Tryon, DE, Washington
64. Tampa Bay: Kenny Gainwell, RB, Memphis

• Like 1

Overall very interesting draft. Very different. You are higher on some guys than most people like Tutu, rodarius, James Hudson, Tyson Campbell, aaron Robinson, and Jackson Carmen wow. 

For the Titans:

Love Philips for the Titans. He is BPA and a baller

Freiermuth in the 2nd is decent value but DB and WR need to be addressed. T. Marshall E. Moore or K. Williams would be a great pick.

I'm one of the few Bengals fans who still want Penei over Chase.  In this scenario, though, I'm passing on Nixon in the second.  We passed on Chase in the first, but that would stop us from reuniting Joe Burrow with another former WR.  The pick should be Terrace Marshall.   Besides, I think Nixon rates lower.

Other fans will say we need to take Chase.  In that case, it would be Chase and Eichenberg with your board.

• Like 1

This is a easy no and pass for the falcons thats terrible value to trade down for us and we don't need another WR much less 2 of them early in the draft.  

9 + 2nd + 2022 1st  or we stay there and take Pitts  even then after the trade down we have no business taking a WR when we have Surtain and Parsons there for the taking and our defense being hands down the biggest problem on the team.

The value you gave us to go from 9 to 4 is like  a 4th this year and a 6th or 7th this year in Tim   Thats not even remotely close on any trade value chart and i don't see any team ever taking that trade.

• Like 1

Observations:
I don't see Kyle Trask going in the 2nd, i think more likely 3rd.
Not so sure about Carlos Basham in the 1st either. He's been a 2nd rounder forever and better options available as far as talent. No offense to him, just better options.
Pitt taking a RB in the 1st round might require new ownership/GM/coaches first. they usually take a DEF/OFF line. This would be very uncharacteristic of them.
I think I'd be surprised to see Etienne last to #43. I think someone will trade up for him if he slides past NYJ in the 2nd.
Also, I think I'd be surprised to see Terrace Williams/WR last to end of 2nd.  

As for MIA:
Leatherwood is a 2nd rounder, not a 1st rounder. More likely DE or LB. Outside chance of RB. 
I don't think Javonte Williams lasts to pick #50. Don't get me wrong as I'm happy about this selection, but don't think he lasts to this slot. If we select him it's 36
And Oweh should not slip past 1st round. I wouldn't mind him but, would like to see us trade down a few slots from 18 first. We still have a lot of needs and RB, WR, DE and OL are the core ones (IMO)/in no specific order. :)

Edited by Shashiaj70

8 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

This is a easy no and pass for the falcons thats terrible value to trade down for us and we don't need another WR much less 2 of them early in the draft.  

9 + 2nd + 2022 1st  or we stay there and take Pitts  even then after the trade down we have no business taking a WR when we have Surtain and Parsons there for the taking and our defense being hands down the biggest problem on the team.

The value you gave us to go from 9 to 4 is like  a 4th this year and a 6th or 7th this year in Tim   Thats not even remotely close on any trade value chart and i don't see any team ever taking that trade.

I have to agree with the FalconFan here.....

From a browns perspective, I would be shocked if we take a linebacker, let alone trade up for one.

The system they are looking to run is more of a 6 defensive back against 11 personel, so a SS playing LB with 2 boundry corners, a slot corner, and 2 other safeties.

With the resigning of Malchom Smith, Signing Anthony Walker, Drafting Phillips last year and the emergence of TakiTaki, I don't think any browns analysts thing were going LB with this front office.

That being said I like the trade up, I would certianly give up a 3rd and 5th to move up to 15, I think it would be for a CB (Farley) or a DE (Paye), or even the DT (Baremore) though....

1 hour ago, Shashiaj70 said:

They said the same thing about Aaron Rodgers.

Uhh, a few things at play here:

1.) There were tons of questions about his mechanics and his release point. Him falling wasn't a surprise, how far he fell is another thing.

2.) The way the league is setup right now, you get your QBs on the cheap for a bit for your championship window before it gets tougher. It wasn't the same way back then. There was a bigger precedent on running the football than there is now.

27 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Uhh, a few things at play here:

1.) There were tons of questions about his mechanics and his release point. Him falling wasn't a surprise, how far he fell is another thing.

2.) The way the league is setup right now, you get your QBs on the cheap for a bit for your championship window before it gets tougher. It wasn't the same way back then. There was a bigger precedent on running the football than there is now.

didn't they have the same questions about Philip Rivers (2003 or 2004 at #4?) and his release point & various mechanics? That didn't affect him when NYG and SD traded those picks. And SD only sat Rivers a short time. I was just making a simple response to that and this one too, so eh....back to the mock. :)