Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

1 minute ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Either am I but he was my BPA by a pretty solid margin. If the real life Cardinals got him at this pick Id be pretty stoked. 

I'm the worst scout when it comes to tail backs, they're all a mystery to me.  I also lean more on the power back types.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm the worst scout when it comes to tail backs, they're all a mystery to me.  I also lean more on the power back types.

I don't value backs much.   Every year it seems someone like a Phillip lindsey or a james robinson pops up.

Most important trait to me is ball security and vision. 

Edited by LinderFournette
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Haha I know I know 

I just hate giving up that value to trade up though

I hear ya...Hate trading up this early because the value is just too high to move up.  Top of the 2nd (580) to bottom of the 2nd (270) is a huge drop, moving up 15 spots basically cost a 3rd rounder....I'm just too cheap I won't even share my fries.

Just now, ny92mike said:

I hear ya...Hate trading up this early because the value is just too high to move up.  Top of the 2nd (580) to bottom of the 2nd (270) is a huge drop, moving up 15 spots basically cost a 3rd rounder....I'm just too cheap I won't even share my fries.

Episode 9 Joey GIF by Friends

replace Joey with Phil and you have me.