Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, Forge said:

Guys, regardless of outcome, this has been one hell of a fun ride

We have a 21 page thread in 16 hours. This has been crazy

Certainly more fun than just debating which CB we'd draft at 12 while wondering if Minshew could supplant Jimmy G as the starter 

• Like 1

A lot of news today surrounding the Niners today and who they narrowed it down to.

.....I am still sticking with the only bit of news I believed since the beginning, that no info has been leaked and it won’t be leaked.

so all these rollercoaster headlines, while exciting, mean nothing.

Edited by P_locniners

5 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

We have a 21 page thread in 16 hours. This has been crazy

Certainly more fun than just debating which CB we'd draft at 12 while wondering if Minshew could supplant Jimmy G as the starter 

The old thread has more posts than the entire Seahawks sub-forum 😂

25 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

I salute you man.. Only thing I have been following is this thread and oh boy lol... 

Well, I can promise you this thread with this community is head and heels better than any other similar discussion happening elsewhere.  This forum is second to none.

But, I also had been avoiding here because I have to catch up on 40 pages of speculation and it's too much for me and my waning enthusiasm for life and all its tedium.  

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Well, I can promise you this thread with this community is head and heels better than any other similar discussion happening elsewhere.  This forum is second to none.

But, I also had been avoiding here because I have to catch up on 40 pages of speculation and it's too much for me and my waning enthusiasm for life and all its tedium.  

We appreciate you too, buddy. 

• Like 1