Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I really want it to be Field, and this just adds to it. It'd be really funny to see this fool put in his place again. Was it Allbright that was crapping on Lombardi from his post garuanting that Fields wasn't going 3? That was pretty funny. 

Tbh I just want it to be Fields so everyone can go attack Lombardi lol. 

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I really want it to be Field, and this just adds to it. It'd be really funny to see this fool put in his place again. Was it Allbright that was crapping on Lombardi from his post garuanting that Fields wasn't going 3? That was pretty funny. 

yep it was Allbright. wasn't it the carson wentz trade? Lombardi was DEADSET that denver was gonna trade for wentz?

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Worst case scenario if Mac Jones Whiffs, we'll be able to find the replacement in three years and get it right. right?

Solomon Thomas ---> Nick Bosa

Reuben Foster --> Fred Warner

lol. ok maybe i'm just trying to stay optimistic.

If Mac Whiffs Kyle is gone. 

• Like 2

Soooo frustrating listening to the radio on the drive to work and hearing "the star of Kyle Shanahan's offense is not the QB, but Kyle Shanahan. He doesn't need a star QB, he needs one who fits the system." THEN WHY ARE YOU USING THREE FIRST ROUNDERS AND FUTURE 3RD ROUNDER ON A QB THAT YOU JUST NEED TO "FIT THE SYSTEM???" Someone please answer this questions for me lol. Like stop repeating this crap please.

And McShay saying the scouting department is pushing for Lance while Shanahan wants Jones? But I mean the top execs on the team don't even know who the pick is, so what exactly are the personnel department or scouting department pushing here? 

Thursday can't come soon enough lol. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Soooo frustrating listening to the radio on the drive to work and hearing "the star of Kyle Shanahan's offense is not the QB, but Kyle Shanahan. He doesn't need a star QB, he needs one who fits the system." THEN WHY ARE YOU USING THREE FIRST ROUNDERS AND FUTURE 3RD ROUNDER ON A QB THAT YOU JUST NEED TO "FIT THE SYSTEM???" Someone please answer this questions for me lol. Like stop repeating this crap please.

And McShay saying the scouting department is pushing for Lance while Shanahan wants Jones? But I mean the top execs on the team don't even know who the pick is, so what exactly are the personnel department or scouting department pushing here? 

Thursday can't come soon enough lol. 

That is a good point lol tbh I might just have to mute Mac on twitter until Thursday. Lol

Also, King reported that the 49ers don't care what the fans think about their pick or decisions....Well duh, why the hell should they care about what we think? Lol, make the pick YOU feel is going to be the best. But of course, the fans have every right to criticize the pick and if/when the pick doesn't deliver, there will be calls for both Shanny/Lynch's heads. That's just how it works and how it has always worked in any sport.

The honeymoon period is over with this regime. Jones or whoever, need a winning season and need to make the playoffs next season. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

yep it was Allbright. wasn't it the carson wentz trade? Lombardi was DEADSET that denver was gonna trade for wentz?

He made a garuantee that Fields wouldn't go three and someone came in and was talking some major crap about how he shouldn't be so snooty when he's been wrong so many times before. I'll see if I can find it. 

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

I do find this really interesting from Mike Silver on MM POD

I saw it but didn't think it was all that interesting tbh. Could just mean the pick is Jones and then Jimmy gets traded shortly afterwards.