Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Heavy, heavy favorite for Mac there. There's a notable difference. 

Based on how many big swings we've seen, and just how many different numbers are out there right now, I don't think anyone actually knows what SF is doing 

With the amount of Lance rumours starting to pop up you have to wonder if we have decided to tell more people he is going to be the one. Kinda suprising because who know if he will be alive by the time the draft starts(speaking in Kyle's words). 

Just now, Justone2 said:

With the amount of Lance rumours starting to pop up you have to wonder if we have decided to tell more people he is going to be the one. Kinda suprising because who know if he will be alive by the time the draft starts(speaking in Kyle's words). 

Could also be a last second smoke screen to try and convince Atlanta to flip flop spots. The reports were that Atlanta loved Lance. If our guy is really Fields or Lance, makes a lot of sense to at least push out some smoke about a possible Lance selection (while still keeping it murky as hell) to see if you get anyone (specifically atlanta) to bit on that flip. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Could also be a last second smoke screen to try and convince Atlanta to flip flop spots. The reports were that Atlanta loved Lance. If our guy is really Fields or Lance, makes a lot of sense to at least push out some smoke about a possible Lance selection (while still keeping it murky as hell) to see if you get anyone (specifically atlanta) to bit on that flip. 

Can it be tomorrow already. Have been pretty calm this entire time. Mostly because i would be fine with all three personally and while i have my preference i see a case for all of them(still not a big fan of the actual trade up this early but hey it is what it is). But i really want to get that first round gone so we can talk about something different than just what might happen and what we think should happen. For me the later rounds are usually the most fun even though draft coverage turns to crap.