The Car Thread

Dome

13 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Most likely going to be leasing either a Stelvio or a Guilin. Deciding on color is tough, I also think the Red leather interior is dope.

Smart move leasing. Alfa makes some beautiful cars, but they don't do reliable. Something else to think about is that the Stelvio is is Giulia platform, with the same drivetrain, but it adds a lot of weight to an engine that already struggles keeping itself together.

If you're set on the red leather, you're color choices are easy because there's only two that work. Black and dark gray can handle red leather and look good. Outside of that, @Tugboat is correct.

32 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Smart move leasing. Alfa makes some beautiful cars, but they don't do reliable. Something else to think about is that the Stelvio is is Giulia platform, with the same drivetrain, but it adds a lot of weight to an engine that already struggles keeping itself together.

If you're set on the red leather, you're color choices are easy because there's only two that work. Black and dark gray can handle red leather and look good. Outside of that, @Tugboat is correct.

Yep, no way I'd buy one. We have an employee lease deal right now I can get a Stelvio for $340 a month only first month down on a 24 month lease. Guilia probably a little closer to $300 a month. The only Stelvio we have on lot currently that has a red interior is the Monte Carlo Blue, and it's also a Sport which I'm not as big a fan of the seats in for comfort purposes. We do have a couple Black on Red Guilias however.

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yep, no way I'd buy one. We have an employee lease deal right now I can get a Stelvio for $340 a month only first month down on a 24 month lease. Guilia probably a little closer to $300 a month. The only Stelvio we have on lot currently that has a red interior is the Monte Carlo Blue, and it's also a Sport which I'm not as big a fan of the seats in for comfort purposes. We do have a couple Black on Red Guilias however.

No deals on the 4C?

$300/mo on a 24 moth lease is a great deal on a $40k car. It's better looking than the Stelvio too.

2 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

No deals on the 4C?

$300/mo on a 24 moth lease is a great deal on a $40k car. It's better looking than the Stelvio too.

No sadly, don't have any in stock and we are blowing out inventory. A guy I work with leased a Stelvio last year, same conditions, totaled it on Monday, and ended up getting the car paid off from being totaled plus a check back for $5,000. The employee deals on these cars are nuts.

I think the Guilia looks better than the Stelvio but living in Western New York I like having an SUV.

3 hours ago, TLO said:

Well I bought it. Love it so far. Got enough power for me to accelerate onto the freeway to sit in LA traffic.

My woman took her Lincoln in on some recall repair a couple weeks ago. They gave her a Mazda 6 as a loner and she fell in love with it. Sounds like it will be her next.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I really really want that new Bronco. But even if I got on the waiting list, we are probably looking at a year minimum. Probably 18 months.

Which might be about perfect timing to be honest. But I want it now!

2021-ford-bronco_100752194_h.jpg

9be89060-c565-11ea-be8b-b6b86341e045&cli

Get a white one tbh

8 minutes ago, TLO said:

Get a white one tbh

This is the one I have built in their system. Ill probably get a white top for it, it comes with a black one. It has matching color stitching in the inside. Marine grade interior with drain plugs/every thing is water proof. You can literally wash the inside of your car with a pressure washer, lol.

vehicle.png

• Like 1