Round 1 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

If I'm the Bengals, I'm trading down and staying within the Top 8 if I can. QB's are going 1-3, and I wouldn't be shocked if ATL goes QB at #4 as well. Even if they grab Pitts, I would be on the phone with the Lions for #7, still guaranteeing myself one of Sewell, Chase, or Smith, while adding a premium pick this year or next.

Those guys are really going to stay put at #5 and grab Chase and then going to sacrifice Joe Burrow again in 2021 aren't they?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If I'm the Bengals, I'm trading down and staying within the Top 8 if I can. QB's are going 1-3, and I wouldn't be shocked if ATL goes QB at #4 as well. Even if they grab Pitts, I would be on the phone with the Lions for #7, still guaranteeing myself one of Sewell, Chase, or Smith, while adding a premium pick this year or next.

Those guys are really going to stay put at #5 and grab Chase and then going to sacrifice Joe Burrow again in 2021 aren't they?

Yeah this is their opportunity to add a ton of assets.  

I really hope they just take the second best receiver in the class at 5.

The Bengals have a disaster in at least 1 OG spot, their C spot, and have an aging blindside OT with another underachiever opposite him...and they're going to take Chase despite having 2 pretty decent guys on the outside with Boyd and Higgins, who is coming off of a fantastic rookie season.