Round 1 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

8 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

There is nothing worse than tipping picks. Does NFLN do better about not doing that?

Mayock used to be horrible. I didn’t watch anything on NFL Network last year but thinking of giving it a shot

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Anyone who spoils the pick here should be banned for a month.  Just stfu, no one is impressed.

This seems like a reasonable punishment, and I'd be willing to extend it through the month of June as well.

• Like 2

Can’t wait to see Justin in New England taking a **** on draft analysts that have him as the 5th best QB.

3:35 told me everything I needed to know. He got his damn rib cage crushed in and threw a strike the next play.

Edited by candyman93

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Can’t wait to see Justin in New England taking a **** on draft analysts that have him as the 5th best QB.

Yeah I really don’t understand it.  

Letting him develop behind Cam in a stable organization with a good offensive coach in McDaniels would be ideal for him.

I’d rather go there than 2 to the Jets if I’m Fields tbh.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sir I’ve been working the last 2 and a half hours.

Good work!

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How’s class going for you?  Kids learning a lot?  😛 

I absolutely brought it during 1st and 2nd Period on Watergate. This is my "virtual period", so I've emailed three separate individuals, collaborated with administrators on an issue, and am at my email waiting to respond to any with issues and/or questions. 

Before school is my time, and my conference period and lunch are my time. :) 

• Like 1