Round 1 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I just got my 2nd vaccine and the first question I asked the pharmacist was "so the NFL draft is tonight, is there anything I can/cant eat or drink?"

His response to me was "The side effects from the 2nd dose feels like a hangover the next day so drink as much as you want because either way your waking up with a banging headache"

Man a bad hangover is exactly what I said. I got the J&J but the next day felt like I thought I was champion of the world the night before. Then I remembered that I didn't drink anything :(

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I just got my 2nd vaccine and the first question I asked the pharmacist was "so the NFL draft is tonight, is there anything I can/cant eat or drink?"

His response to me was "The side effects from the 2nd dose feels like a hangover the next day so drink as much as you want because either way your waking up with a banging headache"

@LETSGOBROWNIES I didn't know you made the full time switch to pharmacy. Congratulations! This sounds like it's in your wheelhouse and also potentially fun to mess with people.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Since this has briefly become the COVID thread...

Got my 1st Moderna shot last week.  No real side effects.  Then I started to feel crappy a couple days ago.  Just got back from my rapid test, got myself the 'rona.

giphy.gif

Hopefully its a false positive or at worst you just get a mild version of it. 

11 minutes ago, zelbell said:

wouldnt be opposed to Schwartz or Holland in the middle rounds

We were just talking yesterday about how a lot of us feel as though Holland is going to go much earlier then the "experts" believe. Dude has multiple years of good production in both the slot and safety spots. He's a great hybrid prospect and will probably be solid at either spot.

11 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Got my 1st Moderna shot last week.  No real side effects.  Then I started to feel crappy a couple days ago.  Just got back from my rapid test, got myself the 'rona.

giphy.gif

couldnt be better bill murray GIF

Get well dude!

Back to football.

#26 is just a tough spot to pick this year.  Not a lot of 1st round-graded players, and some of the ones that are 1st rounders have significant warts.

Trade up or trade down almost seems more likely that staying put at this point.  As much as I'll be disappointed if we don't make a pick today, I'll definitely admire our FO for sticking to their guns.  Especially with the draft in Cleveland... imagine the disappointment of the crowd if the Browns trade out of Round 1.

Is DT Christian Barmore not a consideration for the Browns if he reaches 26?  I'm starting to hear that he may have some character issues??  I would think he would be a good pick as a pass rushing DT with Clowney being more of a run defender as a DE.

Also, I'm a little hesitant in regards to the Browns picking CB Caleb Farley.  He could possibly be a stud but having back surgery worries me.

Peace!!!

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Are you sure you got it? After your first shot your body will start to produce Anti-Bodies and the Rapid test normally only tests for that. So after getting the first shot, people will possibly pop positive on a Rapid Test.

Edited by DaWg_LB.