Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Nah, they're going to get Trevor some help.

I think the better spot to do that is round 2 and they have two picks there. Especially given the run of receivers hasn't been bad. I think it's a big drop from Moehrig especially. JOK to me is a top 13 talent in this draft if you know what you're doing with him. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oweh or JOK here for Jax. Moerhig would be a good choice too 

I've got JOK going in one of the next three picks.  Baltimore is taking some form of LB (either edge or JOK) and their other pick will be Landon Dickerson.

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Man how is he fat and skinny at at same time. Built like an aunt, no shoulders and huge hips.

Its so weird for him to be an athlete. Seriously. Hit gait is of someone so uncoordinated, as though he's never fully realized how to use his appendages. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think the better spot to do that is round 2 and they have two picks there. Especially given the run of receivers hasn't been bad. I think it's a big drop from Moehrig especially. JOK to me is a top 13 talent in this draft if you know what you're doing with him. 

I wouldn't rule out OL or Etienne.

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Oweh to Baltimore

He's who I have had there over Azeez for a while, but I didn't count on JOK being there.  Might seriously give them reason for pause.  JOK's fit next to Queen is almost ideal - potentially maximizes both picks.

Edited by Dr LBC