2021 Broncos Draft Thread

broncosfan_101

5 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Don’t care how much anyone likes or loves the player. It’s still a RB in the second round. Terrible pick. If he doesn’t run for 1,500+ and double-digit TDs, it’s a bad pick. You neveR take a RB that early.

Only time I think it's worth it is if you're a super bowl contender. We're not that so I agree.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Don’t care how much anyone likes or loves the player. It’s still a RB in the second round. Terrible pick. If he doesn’t run for 1,500+ and double-digit TDs, it’s a bad pick. You neveR take a RB that early.

Nah man this ain’t it. I don’t think TEN regrets drafting Derrick Henry in the 2nd. Dalvin Cook went in the 2nd. Jonathan Taylor, Nick Chubb. Alvin Kamara went with the 2nd pick of the 3rd. None of those teams want do-overs. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

1st round I agree, 2nd not so much. Derrick henry, Dalvin Cook and Johnathan Taylor, the top 3 RB's in the NFL last year were all 2nd rd picks.

57 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Just did a bit of homework and read he's the best "pass pro" RB in this years draft also. He could really fit in well, especially if Shurmer continues his late season trend to rely on the run more.

He reminds me of TD the way he glides off the cut back with that smooth acceleration...  Then he is looking to punish.  He also has that spin..  I remember thinking all this a few weeks ago.  Funny that we picked him up... Hope he takes the number 30:)

If you guys wanna see what an elite QB can do for you, look no further than Seattle. They are garbage on draft weekend, have been for a decade, and continue to be in the upper tier of the NFC year-in-and-year-out because of Russy Wilson. 

We need one of those IMO 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

If you guys wanna see what an elite QB can do for you, look no further than Seattle. They are garbage on draft weekend, have been for a decade, and continue to be in the upper tier of the NFC year-in-and-year-out because of Russy Wilson. 

We need one of those IMO 

Truly sickening.

Okay, so my next tier of targets would be guys like Ossai, Mayfield, Nixon, Bolton, Basham (great name for a front 7 guy), Cox, and Christensen. I’m a little behind, a couple of those guys may have gone already.

edit: dammit, Chiefs

Edited by broncosfan_101

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Looks like the plan is to start Teddy and run the ball and play good defense. Not the biggest fan right now but it's our only piss poor shot.

'

Good/Great D and a ball control offense is the best way to beat guys like Mahomes.