2021 Broncos Draft Thread

broncosfan_101

Makes a lot of sense given our first pick. The front office is thinking about the team right now and Williams is going to fit in really well. It's another one of those cases of great player, but shouldn't have been the direction we went. This team isn't ready to compete but our FO obviously feels differently. 

Williams is a dog.  I actually think he’s the 2 RB at worst in this class.  

I think JOK was the pick though.   Elite ILB defender had him as a top 20 guy.  

I can’t bag the choice but I think there was enough depth at T and JOK / Moehrig / J-Williams I would have let the board fall to me - RT, JOK, Moehrig or J-Williams I’m all good with.    Then get Sermon Rd 3+.   But on pure talent I can get behind it. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, medisback said:

Gordon may be gone after this season....

I vaguely remember hearing that JOK may not be a good scheme fit?  I do like the player though... Hoping for "Beast Mode 2.0."

He'd be such a good ILB with a weight room program or a replacement for Kareem Jackson at SS. 

Best coverage LB I've seen come out in the draft in a while. Now the Pats have traded up for JOK

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Such a fun player to watch, just destroys anyone in his path. Ideal fit for power-gap stuff. Supposed to be a great kid, class valedictorian.

To add, he's great in all phases of the game, Running, Catching, and Pass Protecting (Reminds me of Portis here where he's so physical...). Love the player, but not for where we're at as a team at this time.