2021 Broncos Draft Thread

broncosfan_101

12 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

The point is this team isn't going to be competitive next year and we're drafting like we will be. Running back is literally the last position we should invest anything into until we're contenders. 

I'm really not so sure that's true.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKRNA said:

An offense featuring Fant, sutton , Jeudy, hamler, albert O. Man if lock has developed and last year towards the end wasn't fools gold 7tds and 2 ints we're in amazing shape.

And Williams is a great cherry on top.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ClockWorkOrange said:

I mean BPA is BPA regardless of position... I would have taken JOK, but this really helps out the QB.  The guy can block... even big guys.  Being able to give a heavy chip and release can really help the edges as well...  I think we will see a heavy rotation of bcks and Boone will some some action as well.  We will always have fresh guys coming in hungry. 

I really want some depth at OL... We are paper thin there and injuries always happen... I do not see an OL I love in round 3...  Ugh!

Earlier this year I looked at the OT's and, though I can't remember names, found lots of players that should make NFL rosters. Most would need a year on the PS though.

We are really thin on the outside.

5 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I'd be extremely glad to be wrong but I don't imagine we'll be any better than a 1st round exit unless Lock some how becomes a top 12 QB (I'm expecting closer to 15-20th this year). 

25 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

The point is this team isn't going to be competitive next year and we're drafting like we will be. Running back is literally the last position we should invest anything into until we're contenders. 

Woah now emo fan... This team has tons of talent coming due and many others getting healthy...  The young guys have a full year in the system, they have a full offseason to practice together (this is very important for a young team), Miller and Sutton are not injured....  If you can not see this sun shine on this team, then you need a big hug and for us to tell you it is going to be okay...

So here it is my emo friend... "It is going to be okay."  ... Teams are not known as legends until they go do it...  You can not be the comeback player of the year before you go mount that comeback...   You can not strip sack the NFL QB who calls himself superman in the SB a million times until you go out and stripsack superman in the SB one million times...  The future is not determined by the past... instead the present is where WE make the future... god dammit!  

This team is going to surprize the NFL by starting the season with dominant defence and then finish the season with an offence that people really do not know how to cover...   I can see it coming and the future called and confirmed it!!!  We have definitely got this!

/coachjensen

Edited by ClockWorkOrange
  • Like 3