β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

That is a classic Eagles pick... Way too high given injury concerns. Top of the 2nd!? With JOK still there that stings.

Β 

I don't mind going after OL though. Kelce is gone any moment, and who knows with Brooks. iOL a big question mark so a guy who can play all 3 spots is nice... but I mean that injury history is hard to look past. Especially with the worst medical team.

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That's opinion based. I dig Jones and so does Bill

He's a 3rd rounder at best TBH. If he didn't have 2 top 10 WRs to throw to a fantastic offensive line, I don't believe in the guy at all. His physique also is a major red flag regarding his work ethic.

Talent wise Dickerson is probably a 1st rounder, but with our lack of LB and CB, plus not trading down puts this pick gets a B- from me. DeVonta pick considering the trade up is a A-.

I'd give us a solid B to B+ for what we have done so far. We could be at like a A to A+ right now though.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah its not that I dislike Dickerson. Dude is smart and nasty.Β 

Does this mean we are gonna try and trade Brandon Brooks today or tomorrow?

If someone makes a great offer maybe. But sures up those 3 spots year one, and he could beat out Isaac.
I think honestly we could flip Isaac to a guard needy team too.Β 

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

ANYTHING is better than Matt Pryor. If I see Matt Pryor remotely close to the football field wearing an Eagles jersey I will cry

If they plan to play Dickerson this year you will see Matt Pryor by week 6 because Dickerson will be out with an ankle injury.Β