2021 Draft Day Thread

NewAge

1 hour ago, NewAge said:

Age is also related to physical maturity. Older age generally means less physical development remaining and also that you’ve spent your time beating up on players younger and less developed than you are. 

As a strength coach my physical maturity has improved every year from 22 years old to 32 years old.  And it will continue to improve until 40s.  There's a reason Brady is still playing.  

If you're saying 23 is a huge advantage over 20 and that's why he was good then sure.  But his strength is coverage not physicality.

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

I like Cox and we have a much better player developer at HC and on D, but he is very similar to Darron Lee. Hopefully a better motor and more athletic, all his deficiencies are exactly the same as Lees. Run lane recognition, trouble with contact, diagnosing the play, below average tackler. Hes really a pure coverage LB.

Lee was never great at anything except being fast.  Cox is actually like a DB out there.  The league is getting faster I'm not worried about his run defense, especially with this DL.