GDT - NFL Draft

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, roysmyboy31 said:

I mean, I don't hate the guy.  I feel like his value is more in the 3rd round though.  Seems much too early and had other DBs (and other players) I liked more.

Yeah, he was ranked 11th in CBs. Oh well, same ole same ole...

Just now, textaz03 said:

Well, let’s see if they burn one of those 3rd rounders and move back into the 2nd round 

Oh man, coming back in for Samuel would be awesome. He is a fiesty player, very fond of his tape. Maybe not the pure cover guy, or the most physical, but there is nothing you cant ask of him that he wont give you his all for. Thats second round material.

4 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I AM PISSED. These idiots let the best safety get drafted 1 pick before them. I’m done with the draft. Huge freaking hole and safety and you do NOTHING year after year 

Well, on the bright side, Donovan Wilson, to me, is this teams up and coming superstar. And Neal was a top safety prospect, while Kazee was a very good spot duty player. Maybe the team feels confident with their group of safeties. Personally, id have moved up at the start of round 2 or end of round 1 for Moehrig, and locked in my key secondary man for the next 5 years. But thats just me. I love both TCU safeties because of how they played AS A UNIT, not as a star and another star but as a true safety UNIT. You never see that anymore in college.

Maybe Washington or Cisco in round 3? Washington would pair nice in this versatile-shaping unit, and Cisco could be a very raw star.

Edited by Dallas94Ware