GDT - NFL Draft

WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Oh man, coming back in for Samuel would be awesome. He is a fiesty player, very fond of his tape. Maybe not the pure cover guy, or the most physical, but there is nothing you cant ask of him that he wont give you his all for. Thats second round material.

He was not even mentioned in the Cowboys draft show. Matt Cavanaugh loves the pick lol

Just now, WheatieMan said:

Do people only want Samuel because it sounds like a familiar name? How emotional can people be? The guy is automatically his father?

Because he's actually a good player?

Just now, Dallas94Ware said:
4 minutes ago, Northland said:

Whose corn flakes did JOK piss in?

I kind of predicted a slide for him. He is a pocket knife, that is not quite on the level of ball skills as the other hybrid guys, nor the hitter of the other hybrid guys. He has value and potential, but will require a very unique coordinator who can use him. 

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

I did hear someone say today that some teams are struggling with where they would play him.

It doesn’t seem like a problem fron the outside looking in, but I get where teams are coming from. Too small for most at LB and no experience anywhere else.