GDT - NFL Draft

WizardHawk

5 minutes ago, D82 said:

I mean...so long as they keep that attitude on the field and not off of it and live up to their ability, that would work great. 

But...kinda doubt it.

How good a decision was not renewing Aldon Smith? Dodged a bullet there at least.

13 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

I think I get it.

Parsons is an edgey, attitudey, physical player

Joseph is an edgey, attitudey, physical player

Maybe we are trying to build a defensive identity. By adding firey guys, rule breakers and loop hole abusers, physical/violent playmaker types, we are trying to infuse some actual passion and grit into the unit.

I.said it years ago, i think this unit needs the kind of guy who sees a hand sticking out of a pile and decides hmm... STOMP oh sorry i tripped. Some old school bust your *** type defenders. We now added two.

I don’t mind character issue guys as long as there smart football players who love the game. Joseph seems like someone who is not totally committed to football.

23 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Couldn’t tell you just reading draft reports as I’ve never seen him play as most here have not. 

Being from NYC and having spent too much time upstate near The 'Cuse for my health issues, i have seen a ton of cisco. He is a gambler. If he misses he is toast. But you can coach that into something special. He is a very high ceiling prospect,woth high bust potential too.