zelbell

My personal guys I'd like (by round)

2nd:

*Elijah Moore, Terrance Marshall

*Josh Myers

*Barmore, Onwuzurike

*Ojulari

*JOK, Jabril Cox

*Asante Samuel Jr. (I don't care that we already got a CB, he's going to be BPA potentially)

*Moehrig, Holland

3rd:

*Tylan Wallace, Rondale Moore

*Brevin Jordan, TE Miami

*Werner, Browning, Surratt

IMO there's going to be a lot of talent still there at #59, but I'd trade one of our 3rd rounders to move up for a guy like Moehrig or Elijah Moore. I think they are ROUND ONE TALENTS.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I want either Rondale Moore or Asante Samuel Jr. 

Maybe Ifeatu Melifonwu. After round 2, I don’t care. Let them go wild. You shouldn’t expect a starter after round 2.

If we get Samuel I’ll be ecstatic.

I realize it may be overkill, but our defense needs something it can rely on to win games, and if that’s a LoB/No Fly Zone secondary, great.  

Follow that up with a S round 3 and LFG.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we get Samuel I’ll be ecstatic.

Absolutely! I think he's a stud. That said, if we get Samuel, Greedy is for sure done. 

CB: Ward, Newsome, Hill, Samuel is a LOADED room on paper.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I realize it may be overkill, but our defense needs something it can rely on to win games, and if that’s a LoB/No Fly Zone secondary, great.  

Follow that up with a S round 3 and LFG.

Holland R3 would be unbelievable.

S: Delpit, Harrison, Holland, Johnson (No particular order)

TBH, I'd love Moehrig R2 for this reason alone. That big nickel and dime combination would be UNREAL even without Samuel.

CB: Ward, Newsome, Hill (slot), Greedy (Dime)

S: Johnson, Delpit (Single High Ball Hawk), Moehrig (linebacker/nickel S), Harrison (basically a linebacker)

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Absolutely! I think he's a stud. That said, if we get Samuel, Greedy is for sure done. 

most likely, but either way having lots of talented dudes is never a bad thing. 17 games in 18 weeks plus the playoffs is a LOT.  

CB: Ward, Newsome, Hill, Samuel is a LOADED room on paper.

Holland R3 would be unbelievable.

S: Delpit, Harrison, Holland, Johnson (No particular order)

TBH, I'd love Moehrig R2 for this reason alone. That big nickel and dime combination would be UNREAL even without Samuel.

Yeah Moehrig is a stud.  Adding a pair of starting caliber corners and a starting caliber S would be nuts.

At that point add some guys day 3 who excel against the run in the front 7 and we’re a completely different squad from last year.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

most likely, but either way having lots of talented dudes is never a bad thing. 17 games in 18 weeks plus the playoffs is a LOT.  

And Greedy is still on a rookie contract, so it's not like he's getting cut unless he's injured and done anyway.

Yeah Moehrig is a stud.  Adding a pair of starting caliber corners and a starting caliber S would be nuts.

IMO, if we are going small and clearly not interested in scheming with linebackers, we should add more box safeties and treat them like linebackers. Get our secondary elite (on paper it is), then get our Front 4 LOADED to stop the run (getting close), and then use hybrid and undersized athletes as linebackers once we get to 2nd and 3rd in long.

IN THEORY, with our offense, if we are able to jump out early, we can force a good amount of opponents to become one dimensional, in which case our defense may already be well on it's way to being "there" to stop this.

At that point add some guys day 3 who excel against the run in the front 7 and we’re a completely different squad from last year.

Load up the interior DT (Togiai, the kid from Washington who I haven't seen much of), get some situational EDGE pass rush (move Clowney inside, put whoever on the EDGE opposite Myles), and roll with it.

28 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I want either Rondale Moore or Asante Samuel Jr. 

Maybe Ifeatu Melifonwu. After round 2, I don’t care. Let them go wild. You shouldn’t expect a starter after round 2.

I get wanting the best player available if Samuel is there but we have a glaring massive need at LB. 

There is just tons of talent left for day 2. I'd be fine letting players fall to us, but we do have some ammo to trade up if we love someone.

I like JOK and Barmore still, they will eventually just be BPA. It's fine that JOK is basically a safety. His versatility, playmaking, and speed would be amazing. 

Still like Asante Samuel and Levi Owugagoogah. Moehring and Holland at S are still there. 

Tons of WRs still left. 

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I get wanting the best player available if Samuel is there but we have a glaring massive need at LB. 

I’m not disagreeing with you personally, but I’m not sure the team feels that way.  

Or maybe more accurately, they’re not looking to fill that hole in R2

• Like 1

I would still like Bolton if hes available as a early down thumper in the middle. Have always liked that guy.

Also, since I have nobody to talk about this with-- I just woke up from that 2nd dose and I am shivering/have the chills. Is that a normal side effect from that others on here that got the vaccine? 

No body aches or headaches--but Im freezing with no goosebumps and its 71 degrees in my house lol

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1