Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

20 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

100% on board with coming up to get Elijah Moore. Would be an impact player this year and a long time contributor

I'd be happy if we got him, but I wouldn't trade up for him.  He's a nice player, but not special enough to make a big move for.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No, no, I’m just saying that with OBJ and Jarvis, our scheme, etc he wouldn’t be a major contributor this season.

While that is a fair point, at this point I don't think we are taking guys that we expect to contribute largely this year. I do think he'd get some PT especially if guys miss time. I may like Moore a bit more than most, but he just seems like for a team with so few holes and so many picks, I'd give up a 4th to come up and get him. 

1 minute ago, nugpimpen said:

While that is a fair point, at this point I don't think we are taking guys that we expect to contribute largely this year. I do think he'd get some PT especially if guys miss time. I may like Moore a bit more than most, but he just seems like for a team with so few holes and so many picks, I'd give up a 4th to come up and get him. 

If the Sashi drafts and last year were any indication, the second round pick is likely to be someone the expect to play a significant role next year.

I could really see DE.

WR will come imo, but it may not be till R3-5.

I don't want Moore. I don't see any reason to get rid of Jarvis is we can afford him. Jarvis has 4 more years left in him for sure. Some of not the best hands in the league. I'm not in a rush to ship him out

Trying to watch some pass rushers 

I like Patrick Johnson out of Tulane

But I think Levi Onwuzurike is the guy I want here. I think he's one of the more underrated players in the draft 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

I think we need to get a developmental QB tomorrow 

I like Ian Book in the 7th put him on the practice squad then let Keemun go next year 

I'd be alright with a guy like Trask if he makes it to our third or fourth. Backup QB being garbage goes against any logical analytics IMO.