2021 Draft Thread - Day #2 Talk

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Jerry said:

We could always trade one of our thirds to move back a bit and maybe pick up a 4th or another pick.  I don't see us keeping two picks back to back.  We will move around with them.

Just like last year.  My only question is are we going to get rid of one of the picks before or after we draft them.

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

We could always trade one of our thirds to move back a bit and maybe pick up a 4th or another pick.  I don't see us keeping two picks back to back.  We will move around with them.

I'll move down in 3rd a little. really would like Ihmir smith-marsette and Surrat 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I would lol. I knew Walker Little was a solid second.. Jags keep adding talent 

Walker Little is a Top 20 pick except he hasn’t played in two years and big injury concerns. If he works out, Jags got a stud. 

Just now, Turnobili said:

at what point do we give up more picks and come back up for Ojulari?

I'd trade both thirds right now without question. Something must be seriously wrong with him injury wise though. 

The idea of landing Ojulari/JOK, Moehrig, and Leatherwood regardless of the order would instantly make this my favorite draft that I can remember. Would just be a truly strange way to get there lol. 

• Like 1

Great pick of Moehrig.

Sure we redeemed ourselves a ton!!! With this pick but let’s not forget we reached on Leatherwood and easily could have traded down to the late first and gotten him.  He absolutely wouldn’t have been available at 48 as Eichenberg went at 42? And Leatherwood is definitely better.

In essence we lost out on what I’d deem to be a 3rd and 2 4ths, since we could have gotten and 3 and 4 to move back at bare minimum and traded a 4th up for Moehrig.

9 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

So we lose 121 but gain a 7th? I’ll take it! Keeping our 2 3rds is huge. 

I'd give up our 3rds rto move up to 50's for JOK