2021 NFL Draft: Day Two Thread (RETURN OF THE GIFS)

MKnight82

5 hours ago, daskins said:

My big board for tonight would be

1. JOK - LB
  2. Moehrig - S
  3. Cosmi - T
  4. Eichenberg - T
  5. Jenkins - T
  6. Friermuth - TE
  7. Terrace Marshall - WR - Hes the big WR we need, would be pumped to get him
  8. Asante Samuel - CB
  9. Elijah Moore - WR
  10. Tyson Campbell - CB
  11. Radunz - T - Think with a little NFL Training he could be a top 10 guy, he's just not there yet.

For me, I’d bump up Pat Freiermuth, Marshall & Moore and even Mond. Also Bolton the MLB from Mizzu & then you play Jamin Davis at WLB.

Nothing against the OTs, I just am not sure any of these guys give us the upgrade we need at LT this year. We have depth along the OL, a lot of it’s young and developing still. It’s just not as high on my need list as others.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, daskins said:

JOK - LB

I don't think we would take him.  I think we like Holcolmb and I don't think Jamin Davis will be ready to call plays this year.  That means Bostic has to still start.  So where would JOK play?  

7 minutes ago, daskins said:

Moehrig - S

I wouldn't mind this pick but would prefer some of the other guys you posted over him. 

7 minutes ago, daskins said:
  • Cosmi - T
  • Eichenberg - T
  • Jenkins - T

I wouldn't hate any of these picks either but I would rather address other positions.  

8 minutes ago, daskins said:
  • Friermuth - TE
  • Terrace Marshall - WR

These are probably my 1A and 1B prospects I want tonight.  Either would be a big addition.  

9 minutes ago, daskins said:

Asante Samuel - CB

I would understand the value here wouldn't hate it.  

10 minutes ago, daskins said:

Elijah Moore - WR

Would prefer Marshall due to his size but Moore is definitely talented.  Wouldn't hate it.  

Tyson Campbell - CB

He's ok, this would be one of my more disappointed picks. 

Radunz - T

I'm not a fan of small school olineman, I would pass on this guy.  

• Like 3

Good point on JOK.  Didnt necessarily think about Bostic needing to be out there, Hopefully.  I am kind of on board with your 1A and 1B of Friermuth and Marshall.  Marshall would be my top option of the 2 then for me.  He would give us a really solid and well rounded receiving core.  Unfortunately, I think he'll be long gone though...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I am kinda wondering if ANY go in round 2. 

Possibly. The remaining QB’s have 3rd rd grades and lower based on most of the mocks I’ve seen, that don’t really mean much as we know. QB’s are the biggest exception when it comes to drafting earlier than predicted due to the position. 

34 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Article in PFT that Davis Mills is the favorite to be the first QB to be drafted in the 2nd rd. 

As he should be - Projected if he'd gone back to school for another year he could have been a top 10 .

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

As he should be - Projected if he'd gone back to school for another year he could have been a top 10 .

Yeah at this point I’d be shocked if Mills & Mond don’t go in round 2. I think we should take one of them if they’re there but I’m worried Rivera & Scotty T will pass bc of their love for Colt McCoy & Rex Grossman oops... I mean Taylor Heinicke & Kyle Allen. 😂 😉 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah at this point I’d be shocked if Mills & Mond don’t go in round 2. I think we should take one of them if they’re there but I’m worried Rivera & Scotty T will pass bc of their love for Colt McCoy & Rex Grossman oops... I mean Taylor Heinicke & Kyle Allen. 😂 😉 

At this point I am wondering how many qbs go in round 2?  Mond, Trask, Mills, Newman even?  I will be curious to see if it is all smoke or teams really like these guys.