NFL Draft Day 3 GDT

6 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Anyone know why Hamilcar Rashed went undrafted? I know myself and others on here loved him in the 3rd or 4th.

I wasn't particularly interested because, while he was explosive and dangerous at like 220 in 2019, he did not retain that danger after adding weight in 2020.

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

We really knocked it out out of the park. Got 2 rookie RB's to roll in this offense & kept Juice. Got our stud LT back long-term while shoring up the interior with Mack & Banks. Bolstered the DL depth.  Re-signed a lot of guys in the Secondary (Verrett, Williams, Tartt, Harris) while having guys who can replace them this year or down the line (Thomas, Lenoir, Moore, Tufanga). Maintained our salary cap space for this year & beyond. Kept Mike McDaniel, promoted Democo Ryans while hiring respected coach James Bettcher as a senior defensive assistant. Kept Adam Peters

Oh yeah, and we have a 21 year old rookie QB with a ton of potential for Shanny to mold. If he hits, its Josh Allen 2.0 

My only gripe - I wish we had gotten more offensive weapons. A slot WR & 2nd TE. Kittle, Aiyuk, & Samuel are all studs but the depth is a bit lacking & these guys all have injury histories. Hopeful that Richie James & Charlie Woerner can progress in those roles 

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

We really knocked it out out of the park. Got 2 rookie RB's to roll in this offense & kept Juice. Got our stud LT back long-term while shoring up the interior with Mack & Banks. Bolstered the DL depth.  Re-signed a lot of guys in the Secondary (Verrett, Williams, Tartt, Harris) while having guys who can replace them this year or down the line (Thomas, Lenoir, Moore, Tufanga). Maintained our salary cap space for this year & beyond. Kept Mike McDaniel, promoted Democo Ryans while hiring respected coach James Bettcher as a senior defensive assistant. Kept Adam Peters

Oh yeah, and we have a 21 year old rookie QB with a ton of potential for Shanny to mold. If he hits, its Josh Allen 2.0 

My only gripe - I wish we had gotten more offensive weapons. A slot WR & 2nd TE. Kittle, Aiyuk, & Samuel are all studs but the depth is a bit lacking & these guys all have injury histories. Hopeful that Richie James & Charlie Woerner can progress in those roles 

I still expect us to go sign another WR. Hopefully it's Golden Tate.