2021 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

Just now, hitnhope said:

Yeah - Whatever.  People like you who think the problem's with the Packers from 2011 through now are only fooling themselves over the shortcomings of the Packers organization.

Keeping Dom Capers years too long?  Ted Thompson years too long?   Mike McCarthy uyears too long?   

Now we want to get rid of a top 5 player in the game years too early.

What is the real problem?

The real problem is we've made 4 NFCCG's and brought our C-F game to all of them. Had we brought our A game, maybe there's a debate between us and the Patriots as the dynasty of the 2000's so far. Alas we played poor football on the biggest stage.

Other than that, there's no problems with the Packers organization, top 3 in all the NFL. 

• Like 2

Just now, Packerraymond said:

The real problem is we've made 4 NFCCG's and brought our C-F game to all of them. Had we brought our A game, maybe there's a debate between us and the Patriots as the dynasty of the 2000's so far. Alas we played poor football on the biggest stage.

Other than that, there's no problems with the Packers organization, top 3 in all the NFL. 

Top 3, yet haven't won the SB in over a decade?

Is being above .500 the goal, or is winning a SB the goal?   Your definition of success is different than mine.   We play for being over .500 instead of being really good.   The 2020 draft was a direct result of that philosophy, and just might be what has the opposite effect.

Just now, hitnhope said:

Top 3, yet haven't won the SB in over a decade?

Is being above .500 the goal, or is winning a SB the goal?   Your definition of success is different than mine.   We play for being over .500 instead of being really good.   The 2020 draft was a direct result of that philosophy, and just might be what has the opposite effect.

I think we've won some SB's in @Outpost31's Madden franchise during that time. 

Just now, Joe said:

Kinda starting to think we should’ve packaged our 5ths and 6ths to move up in both rounds.

Who do you think we should have grabbed, within reason of where we could have jumped?  I don’t know enough about any of these guys, especially past the 3/4 round to get irked by draft day misses. There will definitely be some guys that bust and boom and I think this might be a terrible year for scouting so hope we get lucky with a few extra swings. 

35 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

It's hilarious how people act like they knew Aaron Rodgers was going to return to MVP level rather than continuing to decline like he had shown the previous 2-3 seasons.

You can count on it like death and taxes

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

We're long passed the trading up for a falling gem part of the draft

I agree, but this year has clouded the picture so much, hopefully there’s a player that  no one else is seeing and our guys are the smartest in the room.