2021 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

Just now, FinneasGage said:

my favorite part of the forum is guys that refuse to have any negative thoughts/opinions on things, only tell guys they're dumb for not liking something the team does 

Whining about 95% of the picks isn't "not liking something the team does." It's "I know better than they do!" and that's just laughable.

Listen, if you think I'm someone that wears green & gold shades, I wouldn't be someone that reacts emotionally in game threads and I'd find a way to rosy up the outlook. Simple fact is, Gute's drafted very, very well and anyone that thinks otherwise is...well...misguided.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Whining about 95% of the picks isn't "not liking something the team does." It's "I know better than they do!" and that's just laughable.

Listen, if you think I'm someone that wears green & gold shades, I wouldn't be someone that reacts emotionally in game threads and I'd find a way to rosy up the outlook. Simple fact is, Gute's drafted very, very well and anyone that thinks otherwise is...well...misguided.

This.

You can not like the general strategy or approach taken in terms of the draft and roster building. There's a lot of picks I haven't liked.

But anyone who says a pick is bad is basically saying they know better than the professionals which shows a laughable amount of arrogance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

EJ Snyder (Bears fan, Bootleg Football) hates the Jean-Charles pick (because it was a good pick). Slot corner.

We’re talking about a late round 5th who’s best shot at surviving in the NFL is as a role player and that’s what he’ll be.

what’s there to really complain about? As long as he isn’t a liability.🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, festiveonion said:

CB OL WR OL DL CB 

Such a packers draft lol.
There comes a point where I’m questioning why I ever expect anything else

What is missing? QB, RB, TE/FB?