2021 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

13 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I had like over 60 guys i liked in this draft. The Packers didn't take any of them (yet)...................but bizzarely the Lions took a favourite with almost every pick (Except round 1 which was Sewell, and I knew he wouldn't drop outside the first 10 picks.

Not surprisingly, i though the Lions drafted spectacularly well. It's looking like a different vibe is starting there, but it going to take a couple of years for them to really churn their roster into something competitive. Add that to Chicago who now have Fields under center, plus the problems with Rodgers however that turns out = interesting times ahead.

Yah given up on trying to figure out who the Packers are going to take.  If you have heard of them forget it.  Mock drafts are an excercise in futility.  Still study prospects and yet they still manage to take guys I know little to nothing about.  Every year have to remind myself you never know who is going to hit.  2-3 starters is a successful draft.  So we'll see.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Kylin Hill reminds me of Jamaal a bit so I wouldn't be surprised if he's the main RB target.

Kylin Hill is pretty much the only draftable player left that I know and care about

• Like 1