2021 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

I had like over 60 guys i liked in this draft. The Packers didn't take any of them (yet)...................but bizzarely the Lions took a favourite with almost every pick (Except round 1 which was Sewell, and I knew he wouldn't drop outside the first 10 picks.

Not surprisingly, i though the Lions drafted spectacularly well. It's looking like a different vibe is starting there, but it going to take a couple of years for them to really churn their roster into something competitive. Add that to Chicago who now have Fields under center, plus the problems with Rodgers however that turns out = interesting times ahead.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Never had my full top 100 big board taken in a draft, always end up with 4-5 players that fall.

Down to Trey Smith (I didn't have access to his medicals so I'm OK being wrong there), and Trill Williams who was my #100 prospect left on that board. 

But surprised Trill hasn’t been selected. I wonder if we’re chatting him up to see if he’d play safety...

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Never had my full top 100 big board taken in a draft, always end up with 4-5 players that fall.

Down to Trey Smith (I didn't have access to his medicals so I'm OK being wrong there), and Trill Williams who was my #100 prospect left on that board. 

Trey Smith would be well worth the flyer here unless his medicals are REALLY bad, and maybe they are.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Also surprised Trill is still available