2021 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

Just now, gopackgo972 said:

They didn’t draft a STAR, I hope they aren’t going to have JA play it

We signed a few players on a futures contract after the season who could play in this position. Innis Gaines and Ray Wilborn. I think they were both signed on the same day which implies they were targeted.

I don't think we want to weaken our #1 corner spot by removing Jaire away from it.

1 minute ago, Chili said:

We signed a few players on a futures contract after the season who could play in this position. Innis Gaines and Ray Wilborn. I think they were both signed on the same day which implies they were targeted.

I don't think we want to weaken our #1 corner spot by removing Jaire away from it.

We're not going to play some garbage players just to fill a made-up position lol.

We're going to play a mix of guys in that role, Savage, Alexander, Amos, Sully etc.. 

1 minute ago, Chili said:

I don't know anything about it, but I would think if it is the most important position on the defense than maybe the best player for the job should play it. No?

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Javian Hawkins would be a fun change of pace. 

Hells to the no.

EDIT:  Or maybe.  I don't know.  Watching more film of him and he's not as awful as I remember from the first time I watched film.

Edited by MaximusGluteus