NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

10 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Scratch Cleveland off the Cousins sweepstakes list. 

Browns ain't messin around.

Probably the best move for them though. Get a stopgap and draft a rookie. Just will be interesting what rookie they get where.

1 minute ago, Dolmonite26 said:

Fixed it for ya ;)

Why Barr before Kendricks?

Barr is on the 5th year salary already. So get Kendricks on board (value), then extend barr to give us additional room. If you get room from Barr extension, if might go straight to Kendricks for example.

5 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Why Barr before Kendricks?

Barr is on the 5th year salary already. So get Kendricks on board (value), then extend barr to give us additional room. If you get room from Barr extension, if might go straight to Kendricks for example.

Kendricks needs to have a better year in 2018 before I'm committing, unless they can get him at a really good bargain

38 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

What are the possible landing places for Richard Sherman? First team I thought of was the Packers but I don't know their cap situation well enough.

With the Packers ditching Randall.... I’m guessing there.

could go home to LA with the chargers, but I find it doubtful.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

Kendricks needs to have a better year in 2018 before I'm committing, unless they can get him at a really good bargain

I think it's best to get Kendrick & Hunter signed now after semi good years. If we're adding a proper DT & additional DE this offseason, we could expect better production this season, so lock them up after the draft

4 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Don’t know how anyone could question Kendricks’s play. 

Ye exactly. I really don't know what else you want out of him. He got burned in playoffs because of great game planning, where he was forced to his weakness of back peddling in space against a wr so gave up TD.

6 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Don’t know how anyone could question Kendricks’s play. 

I'm not really, he just didn't exactly have a great 2017, and was the worst graded starter on defense by PFF.

I like him a lot but Barr is much more vital to the defenses success and far less replaceable.  Finding LBs like Kendricks is much easier than LBs like Barr (mind you I said easier, not easy).

Keeping both would be great, but it may be more prudent to find find a cheaper replacement for EK when his contract is due.