NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

They start it far too soon.  They should have waited at least until closer to or after the draft.

Agreed. But it turned out to be a really fun game. Josh Gordon with a 65 yd TD to win it. Good time for about $20. 

• Like 1

The NFLPA released a survey of over 1,300 players that ranked their teams in every area pertaining to player happiness, from food to facilities to treatment of families and the Vikings graded between A- and A+ in every single category. While ranking at the top is way less dramatic than ranking at the bottom, the survey created a lot of conversations around Indy about how it might impact things like free agency and players signing contract extensions.

For the Vikings, it paints them in an incredibly positive light to all players outside the organization. It puts a feather in Kevin O’Connell and Kwesi Adofo-Mensah’s cap for improving the culture and sports science relating to player health and gives them another argument for why certain players should stay. It’s also likely to press some teams to play catch up.

https://www.si.com/fannation/bringmethesports/vikings/20-vikings-related-takeaways-from-the-nfl-combine

4 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

I predict he will be the highest paid FA this year who isn't a QB.

Wouldn't surprise me as he only turns 27 in May, which is kinda crazy.  I'd have to think the Bears should probably throw money at him, if they're going to throw money at anyone.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Wouldn't surprise me as he only turns 27 in May, which is kinda crazy.  I'd have to think the Bears should probably throw money at him, if they're going to throw money at anyone.

I could see the Bears going after Mike McGlinchey to fill the RT spot, but they seem to like Braxton Jones and want to develop him at LT.