NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

And Waller had a down year last year...like most of the Raiders did.  Looks like McDaniels is screwing them up pretty well too just like he did the Broncos.  In this case, they weren't all that great to begin with, but he's gotten rid of everything useful. 

2 minutes ago, swede700 said:

And Waller had a down year last year...like most of the Raiders did.  Looks like McDaniels is screwing them up pretty well too just like he did the Broncos.  In this case, they weren't all that great to begin with, but he's gotten rid of everything useful. 

I wonder when LV will be good again, because I don't see it any time soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

I wonder when LV will be good again, because I don't see it any time soon.

They've been pretty much a mess since Gannon retired (and he's been a commentator for over 15 yrs)...so, probably yeah...no time soon.

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

They've been pretty much a mess since Gannon retired (and he's been a commentator for over 15 yrs)...so, probably yeah...no time soon.

They had it going in the right direction under McKenzie and Del Rio. But Davis got impatient and threw any and all progress away when he went after Gruden and Mayock. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Tis a surprising move, but with this year's crop of TEs, a couple REALLY good players at the position will be available in the late 2nd or 3rd rounds

They have a slug of picks too, so drafting two TEs this year isn't out of the question.