2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Where's the thumbs down button?

I was kidding BK actually. I used to be a Rangers fan but it was always on the periphery of things for me - probably because I wasnt as good at ice hockey as other sports - but I actually dont follow the NHL anymore.

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Yeah .. sickening.  I'm a Devils fan as well.  Maybe not as hardcore as you, but I follow them pretty closely.  I play fantasy hockey as well, so I know the league pretty well.

Nice! The more the merrier here. I have their logo tatted on my right calf lol so, yeah, I'd probably wager that you're not quite as hardcore about them as I am. 😄

Just now, beekay414 said:

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

I can't help it.  Wandered into a sports bar in Pittsburgh with my parents in 1992 in the middle of the Penguins' Stanley Cup run and watched that team in awe, surrounded by hardcore Penguins fans cheering their team on.  Was an awesome atmosphere and my first experience with hockey.  Became a Penguins fan (and huge Mario Lemieux fan) right then and there and have been ever since.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

1 minute ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I can't help it.  Wandered into a sports bar in Pittsburgh with my parents in 1992 in the middle of the Penguins' Stanley Cup run and watched that team in awe, surrounded by Penguins fans cheering their team on.  Was an awesome atmosphere and my first experience with hockey.  Became a Penguins fan (and huge Mario Lemieux fan) right then and there and have been ever since.

lol similar story to how I became a Devils fan. 1994 ECF game 7, was just a kid. Watched Messier pot the game winner and basically said "I hate the blue team!" and became a major fan due to Brodeur and Stevens. Been a love story ever since. Honestly, they're my favorite sports team for who knows what reason lol.

• Like 1