2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

7 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

No, he was not raw. He was stiff in college and he's still in the NFL--there's no changing that. At least Kolton could move. And, I was not as critical of Kolton's first year; I thought he would improve because you could see he had potential. This is not the case with Leatherwood. To top it all off, he's braindead when it comes to penalties.

Dude he just turned 23 last week and you want to get rid of him?? Yes he sucks this year but Jesus give him time. How many other O-linemen are forced to play a whole season at 22?? He might always suck at pass blocking but in a few years he's gonna be the best run blocker in the NFL.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Dude he just turned 23 last week and you want to get rid of him?? Yes he sucks this year but Jesus give him time. How many other O-linemen are forced to play a whole season at 22?? He might always suck at pass blocking but in a few years he's gonna be the best run blocker in the NFL.

This folks, is stage 4 copium.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

No way he going to be the best run blocker in league. He ain't shown anything to even say that. But he needs to go back to the left side. Being on right side and being beside parker didn't do him aby favors. Tom cable gots to go. 

• Like 1

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I guess that would make sense, duh. Thanks for pointing that out. We shouldn't get to pick ahead just bc we played before everyone else lol. 

I just hope whoever we can land they are a stud.  I am thinking we should go CB based on the talent in this class but every year there are players who drop.  We have a ton of holes to fill.  WR, pass rushing 3t, Cb, LB, OL the list is endless which to me says we just need to nail the pick with BPA.  

I would not mind drafting J. WIlliams if all of the stud CB's are gone.  He will take time to get back to 100 with the ACL tear but long term he would be a good value pick. if we end up picking 22 or 23. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

No way he going to be the best run blocker in league. He ain't shown anything to even say that. But he needs to go back to the left side. Being on right side and being beside parker didn't do him aby favors. Tom cable gots to go. 

I guess you don't watch the football games?? Once he  latches onto his man he drives him back every time. He may miss a few times a game but he's one of the reasons Jacob started doing so well.

39 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The weekend isn't over yet.  Once all of the games are played we will know where we pick.  My guess is around 20th.

I believe the lowest the Raiders can pick is 20, and that's if the Eagles, Steelers, and 49ers all win.

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Where are we picking? Tried to find it but everything I'm reading it outdated

Still depends on the outcome of today's games.  Since New England lost and have a worse SOS then the Raiders, they'll be picking before them.  So Las Vegas could pick anywhere between 20-23.  If you want the Raiders to have a better pick, you should root for Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and San Francisco who if they all lose will be picking ahead of the Raiders.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Edz209 said:

i see a lot of people want a Wr round 1 but i just get the feeling that if we do get harbs he won’t be looking at wr in the first round i think he’ll be looking o line or d line. sf ran the ball very well and had a crazy good d line when he was there i’d imagine he’d try to replicate most of that 

A coach who knows successful football teams have good line play. What a concept.

• Like 2