2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

38 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Good and James are so overrated by Raider fans. Both are serviceable at best. 

Weird, I've legit never seen anyone say they were much more than serviceable around here. 

I wonder if they're more overrated than Mr. Top 10 QB Malik Willis himself was by some Raider fans?

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I don't think that McDaniels or Ziegler are very high on them either. 

I'd guess the OL ends up being:

Miller - Parham - James - Elumanor - Leatherwood 

The big question is Leatherwood.  Can he play RT?  That is a major question.  If he can transition back to RT and play well that would be massive for the Oline. 

I agree that Parham could start at LG day 1 and if interior Oline value is on the board again in the 4th I would double dip.  It would give us depth along an Oline that is devoid of proven talent and depth.  Miller is the only proven above average player along the line. 

9 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Weird, I've legit never seen anyone say they were much more than serviceable around here. 

I wonder if they're more overrated than Mr. Top 10 QB Malik Willis himself was by some Raider fans?

Bull. People are ok with James going in as the starter this year, and are ok with Good starting like every season. Serviceable doesn’t mean starter. They are quality backups who can spot start. 

As for Willis, you are the type that hates all project QB’s. Name one you have liked…? We are in the era of project QB’s with today’s friendly offensive NFL. Trey Lance is likely going to ball this year. Did you like Allen or Lance? Odds are, no. Because you are one of the types that are totally anti project QB. Which is not the way to analyze QB’s anymore. 

43 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The big question is Leatherwood.  Can he play RT?  That is a major question.  If he can transition back to RT and play well that would be massive for the Oline. 

I agree that Parham could start at LG day 1 and if interior Oline value is on the board again in the 4th I would double dip.  It would give us depth along an Oline that is devoid of proven talent and depth.  Miller is the only proven above average player along the line. 

He looks good in workouts and is a freak athlete, hopefully we can develop him.

45 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Perrion Winfrey does a lot of things that I like

I think the remaining tier of talent dries up within 10-12 picks, so we really should trade up. 
I don’t like the idea of having 3 5th rounders on the team next year as much as I’d like having a guy like Winfrey.  I think he’s  rather subpar vs the fun but he could be a nice pass rushing DT.

Here’s who I’d trade up for:

QB- Howell

WR- Austin

OL- Kinnard, Max Mitchell

DL- Winfrey

42 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

126. Brandon Smith | LB | Penn State

164. Matt Waletzko | OT | North Dakota

165. Joshua Williams | CB | Fayetteville State

169. Percy Butler | S | Louisiana 

227. Noah Elliss | NT | Idaho 

I’d be very happy with Smith and Waletzko with first two picks.  Also really like Butler.

Edited by jimkelly02

Guys I like on Day 3:

QB: Sam Howell 

RB:  I Spiller, Z White, D Pierce, J Ford, I Pacheco, J Ealy, M Borghi, Ty Chandler

WR: Austin, Doubs, Bo Melton, K Austin , Reggie Roberson 

TE: Isaiah Likely , Charlie Kolar, DANIEL BELLINGER

T: D Faalele, D Rosenthal, R Walker, M Mitchell, B Jones, M Waletzko, T Munford,  C Vinson,O Eze 

G: Kinnard, Salyer, Chris Paul, C Mays

Center: Z Tom

DE: E Uwazurike, Ridgeway, K Enagbare , M Clemmons,  E Otomewo, I Thomas, J Peevy

DT: Winfrey, Farrell , Eric Johnson, Ogbannia, T Booker, M McCall, N Ellis, C Brooks 

LB: B Smith, D Jackson, M Rodriquez, D Clarke, K Johnson, T Carpenter, D Harper, J Domann

Edge: A Barno, C Allen, D Roberson, J Moon

CB: T Woolen, Z McCollum, J Armour-Davis, C Bryant, D Mathis, T Castro Fields, K Barnes, J Williams, I Taylor Stuart,     C Steele, 

S: Daron Bland , V Mckinely, T Anderson, B Bolden, M Bell, P Butler

Really like those guys in the bold in the 4th. Like this guys day 3. 

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Didn't James grade out very well the last half of the season?

Playing some bad DL’s and covid rosters, sure. If I’m betting $, James is going to be an extremely below average starter. Raider fans see any glimpse of positivity and the guy is good enough to be a long term starter. Wouldn’t be shocked if Parhan is our starting C going into the season beating out James in camp. He’ll probably start at Guard, but he’s going to be our C of the future. 

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Guys I like on Day 3:

QB: Sam Howell 

RB:  I Spiller, Z White, D Pierce, J Ford, I Pacheco, J Ealy, M Borghi, Ty Chandler

WR: Austin, Doubs, Bo Melton, K Austin , Reggie Roberson 

TE: Isaiah Likely , Charlie Kolar, DANIEL BELLINGER

T: D Faalele, D Rosenthal, R Walker, M Mitchell, B Jones, M Waletzko, T Munford,  C Vinson,O Eze 

G: Kinnard, Salyer, Chris Paul, C Mays

Center: Z Tom

DE: E Uwazurike, Ridgeway, K Enagbare , M Clemmons,  E Otomewo, I Thomas, J Peevy

DT: Winfrey, Farrell , Eric Johnson, Ogbannia, T Booker, M McCall, N Ellis, C Brooks 

LB: B Smith, D Jackson, M Rodriquez, D Clarke, K Johnson, T Carpenter, D Harper, J Domann

Edge: A Barno, C Allen, D Roberson, J Moon

CB: T Woolen, Z McCollum, J Armour-Davis, C Bryant, D Mathis, T Castro Fields, K Barnes, J Williams, I Taylor Stuart,     C Steele, 

S: Daron Bland , V Mckinely, T Anderson, B Bolden, M Bell, P Butler

Really like those guys in the bold in the 4th. Like this guys day 3. 

You sure you haven’t missed anyone HB? 

5 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

😂 that made me laugh.