2022 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking (Prospect Standouts):

Ozzy

8 hours ago, BrownLeader said:

If Brennan Armstrong tightens up his release he could be a steal.

ZaQuandre White has elite tools but just rarely shows it for whatever the reason. 

Dawand Jones and Dan Faalele are both massive men with length but get embarrassed by athleticism. No bueno.

Devin Lloyd's closing explosiveness looks like the best in this class.

Garrett Wilson is going to be a handful 1 on 1 but he lacks size and speed. He gives me big Jarvis Landry vibes. 

DE Jermaine Johnson was unblockable and looks like a future star.

Carson Strong has arm talent but his mobility is a liability. It's cliche to say that with pocket passers but he really struggles to move.

Phil Jurkovec is an intriguing guy with starter tools and surprising running ability but he's also a lumbering big body in the pocket that lacks quickness and is too tough for his own good.

With ZaQuandre White, you even knew his name before this season?  I doubt it.  

Jones and Faalele do struggle at times but Faalele is much worse in pass pro than Jones, Jones is a more well rounded player and both are rare prospects.  But sure both probably need another year, Jones could easily be a 1st round pick if he has another year at Ohio State.  Simply put men that big do not just show up, and if Trenton Brown can be a success in the NFL so can these guys.

Lloyd is good but also gets put in positions some other top ILBs do not, he rushes on the edge kind of a lot and I assume it is because their pass rush is not that good.  Also if you are talking pure OLB no way he is the best most explosive edge player in a stacked edge class.  I view him as more of a OLB though than ILB not a OLB in a 3/4 rather a OLB in a 4/3.  Could argue he is top 3 OLB prospects in the class if he is at that position but it is a weak class.

Garrett Wilson is no where close to as physical or as strong as Jarvis Landry is, I would not compare the two, Wilson is very finesse which in the NFL of today is not awful.

I agree Jermaine Johnson has played great no doubt about it, was good on Georgia has been great on FSU.  

Sure Strong struggles to move not everyone is Lamar Jackson but if one values an athletic QB yeah they will not pick him.  Mac Jones is doing just fine for the Patriots but was also put in the right system for his abilities.  Assuming a team that picks Strong will do the same.

Jurkovec is really intriguing and as a mid round pick could be a steal.  Sure might run a little to aggressively but that is part of his game, and if one calls Strong a statue then yeah the athletic guy is going to run around and make plays with his feet where Strong will not.  

Armstrong could be a 1st round pick if he declares in this QB class, dude is high level as a passer but would be a lock 1st round pick if he comes back for another year.  The jump he has made from last year to this year is huge.  

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

With ZaQuandre White, you even knew his name before this season?  I doubt it.  

Jones and Faalele do struggle at times but Faalele is much worse in pass pro than Jones, Jones is a more well rounded player and both are rare prospects.  But sure both probably need another year, Jones could easily be a 1st round pick if he has another year at Ohio State.  Simply put men that big do not just show up, and if Trenton Brown can be a success in the NFL so can these guys.

Lloyd is good but also gets put in positions some other top ILBs do not, he rushes on the edge kind of a lot and I assume it is because their pass rush is not that good.  Also if you are talking pure OLB no way he is the best most explosive edge player in a stacked edge class.  I view him as more of a OLB though than ILB not a OLB in a 3/4 rather a OLB in a 4/3.  Could argue he is top 3 OLB prospects in the class if he is at that position but it is a weak class.

Garrett Wilson is no where close to as physical or as strong as Jarvis Landry is, I would not compare the two, Wilson is very finesse which in the NFL of today is not awful.

I agree Jermaine Johnson has played great no doubt about it, was good on Georgia has been great on FSU.  

Sure Strong struggles to move not everyone is Lamar Jackson but if one values an athletic QB yeah they will not pick him.  Mac Jones is doing just fine for the Patriots but was also put in the right system for his abilities.  Assuming a team that picks Strong will do the same.

Jurkovec is really intriguing and as a mid round pick could be a steal.  Sure might run a little to aggressively but that is part of his game, and if one calls Strong a statue then yeah the athletic guy is going to run around and make plays with his feet where Strong will not.  

Armstrong could be a 1st round pick if he declares in this QB class, dude is high level as a passer but would be a lock 1st round pick if he comes back for another year.  The jump he has made from last year to this year is huge.  

I watched ZaQuandre White go off in September then disappear. A#s.

I'm talking about Lloyd's last three steps to the ball carrier. It's impressive.

I suppose Wilson isn't as hard nosed as Landry. But I think he wins the same way...elite quickness and great ball skills.

Strong makes Mac Jones look athletic.

Armstrong as a 1st rounder is a lot. He reminds me of a faster Gardner Minshew.

Edited by BrownLeader

https://www.the33rdteam.com/troy-andersen-is-a-top-fcs-prospect/

I’m admittedly biased but Troy is gonna get drafted

curious what some of you fellas think

Big and fast, first year of full LB duties after being a great RB as a freshman, an option QB as a sophomore, & an all American LB as a junior (while still playing some offense)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This is a blanket statement, if you really watched him, you wouldn't be saying this 

Agreed, but at times he has struggled this year but is still progressing.  I think without question if he declared this year could be a 1st round pick, and if he waits for next year could be the first OL off the board and maybe even a top 5 pick.  His athletic ability he shows on the basketball court in high school really is impressive for a dude that big, could be a real standout football player with that kind of athletic ability and size.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, Ozzy said:

I have not seen Trevor Penning, hopefully for the OT class sake he is good but honestly how can he be that much better than Spencer Brown who I loved after seeing him at the senior bowl and was a super star workout wise.   Would be shocked if Penning is even close to as good as he is.  Brown has what 4 starts already as a 3rd round pick.  

When do you plan on watching Trevor Penning? Seems kind of negligent to have a 7 round ranking and not actually evaluate a prospect that is currently a consensus top 20-40 pick. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Agreed, but at times he has struggled this year but is still progressing.  I think without question if he declared this year could be a 1st round pick, and if he waits for next year could be the first OL off the board and maybe even a top 5 pick.  His athletic ability he shows on the basketball court in high school really is impressive for a dude that big, could be a real standout football player with that kind of athletic ability and size.

I mean, think about it, he was considered a project and progressed to the point that they had to push Munford (Who was one of the highest rated OT's in the country) inside and NPF to LT just to get him on the field because he has been so good. He is also one of the highest rated OT's per PFF this year as well

If he has a great game vs Hutchinson, Ojabo, I think he should declare 

Edited by MSURacerDT55

21 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

When do you plan on watching Trevor Penning? Seems kind of negligent to have a 7 round ranking and not actually evaluate a prospect that is currently a consensus top 20-40 pick. 

Ranking players I have not seen is what I would call deceptive and biased.  Like I said I would be shocked if he is better than his former teammate Spencer Brown.  I will watch him come Senior bowl activities unless I can catch him on TV before then, and then will see how he stacks up there.  Hard to really rate any smaller school player until they play some good competition.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Hard to really rate any smaller school player until they play some good competition.  

I agree with this to an extent. I don't really do as much in-depth draft evaluation as I used to, but my small school prospect approach (in the simplest terms) was always: 1) check for any known measurables (it's pretty well known even now that Penning is a bit of a physical freak for his size; but this step is also something that can be confirmed during the pre-draft process in the months leading to the draft), 2) see if they dominated against lower level competition, 3) see how they did against higher level competition (in this case, UNI vs Iowa State in September), 4) evaluate their technique and if their technique changed or was worse against higher level competition, and 5) see how their skillset translates at the Senior Bowl-level weeks. likewise, if I didn't really have someone on my radar by Senior Bowl/East-West/etc. time if a small school guy did really well or caught my eye, I'd go back and look at the other steps.

Week 13: prospect Standouts

*Aidan Hutchinson Michigan SR DE:  Been saying it all year and he did it again, dude can ball out and was wildly impressive, I bet no team in the NFL would not want a competitive dude like this on the roster that gives it on every play and can really get after the QB.  Will be a legend in Michigan for years because of his play this year and the performance of this team.  

*TD Moultry Auburn RS SR DE:  Has been on Auburn what seems like forever, has never quite took his game to that next level but in this one he play arguably the best game of his career.  Was extremely productive and energetic off the edge, got some huge plays and tackles for loss in the game.  This game alone will get him some attention to at least be brought in as a UDFA.  Kid played outstanding just wish he would have done it more throughout his five year career at Auburn.  

*Max Johnson LSU SOPH QB:  Outstanding game by him in a huge comeback win for Coach O and the program.  Was super competitive in this game and have to love that about him, got hit constantly but still stood in there and made some huge plays at the end to win the game, impressive showing by him.

*Justin Walley Minnesota FR CB:  Kid has impressed most of the year for Minnesota and played great in this game.  Sure got beat a few times but really fights for the football and is very comfortable in coverage.  Not a huge player or really athletic but for a true freshman he is wildly impressive and plays at a high level and if he continues to improve could be something in the future no doubt.  

*Max Borghi Washington State SR RB:  Easy to forget about the guy because they are not on TV much, but kid can play and is a very interesting back come draft time.  Great quickness for the position, very versatile as a pass catcher even though he was not asked to do that much of it this year.  Showed big time power running ability in this game though and for a late round draft pick could be a great pickup for a team.

*Roger McCreary Auburn SR CB:  Dude can play corner, sure did get beat a few times but love his consistency and he has been good for awhile on that solid Auburn defense.  Tough, competitive, can really mirror a receiver downfield and make plays on the football.  Not sure he is a 1st round pick but potentially could be a solid 2nd round or 3rd round selection, one of the best corners in the up coming draft no question.

*Ryan Hayes Michigan RS JR OT/OG:  I need to watch him more but could be an interesting player come draft time, seems more like a guard to me but hard to not be impressed with him and that Michigan OL against Ohio State.  Really fought hard especially all the seniors on that team, will be curious what Hayes does if he returns to school or declares for the draft.  

*Sam Williams Ole Miss SR OLB/DE:  Outstanding game by him yet again and a huge win for that Ole Miss program.  Dude just gets after the QB, has really put it together this season and could argue few if any players in the nation have improved as much as he has this year.  

*Cameron Thomas SDSU RS JR DE:  Have not seen him a ton but is a big long athletic rush end who can get after the QB.  Interesting looking talent and is a key part of that defense, has the size and athletic ability no question about it.

*Mason Richman Iowa RS FR OT:  Will be one to watch going forward, got great push on the OL in that game and really moved some defenders I thought.  Still a very young player but will be a player to watch for Iowa from here on, will see what he looks like against the daunting Michigan front.  

*Matt Corral Ole Miss RS JR QB:  Standout leadership by him overall in a big win for Ole Miss.  Really impressed with his poise and overall competitiveness this year for that program.  Has had an outstanding season no question about it and is a promising QB prospect moving forward, great year by him and that program.

*John Metchie III Alabama JR WR:  Has had a little bit of a disappointing year but came up huge for Bama in this game with Williams out.  Metchie is not going to burn you down field, but his quickness and ability to get open is really impressive.  Has always had great feet and is one of the best receivers in the up coming draft if he decides to declare.  

*Sam LaPorta Iowa JR TE:  Dude is a good tight end, love how he runs routes and competes for the football.  Will be interesting if he comes out for the draft or not, he is ready but would benefit a little from more time in college to get a little stronger.

*Vincent Gray Michigan SR CB:  Really liked his coverage in this game against some great receivers, did not always win the play but kid can cover and do it very well.  Interesting corner prospect for the up coming draft and will for sure be one of the top corners selected, probably not a 1st rounder but could be a standout 2nd or 3rd round pick.

*Damone Clark LSU SR ILB: Standout game by him yet again, love his athletic ability and energy he plays with.  I have him as a 1st rounder now and nothing about this game changes that, really special competitive athlete who can do a variety of things

*Jack Gibbens Minnesota RS SR ILB:  Talked about him already, dude can play and had another outstanding game, can really read and react and no question I feel he is a NFL prospect at ILB and will be a late round pick or at worst a UDFA, impressive play by the transfer and he has been outstanding for that Minnesota defense.

*Zakoby McClain Auburn SR ILB:  Is always around the football, other linebackers stood out to me more over the years for Auburn but McClain impressed in this one for sure and really has all season.  Small and undersized linebacker but he is tough and can really run.  Could be a really interesting late round pickup because of his range and coverage potential, outstanding game by him and that Auburn defense overall.

*Michael Clemons Texas A&M SR DE:  Another standout game by him, just was hell to deal with on the edge and got tons of pressures and sacks in that game.  On an already stacked DL for A&M he stood out for sure this season especially late and arguably was the best player on that front and that is saying something.  Has been disappointing overall in his career but stood out for sure in his last regular season game for A&M.  

*Roman Wilson Michigan SOPH WR:  Who is this kid, just continues to impress for Michigan and despite being a small receiver is very tough and made some key plays for them in this game despite not getting a huge amount of targets.  

Others who impressed:

Brevyn Spann-Ford Minnesota RS JR TE

Erick All Michigan JR TE

Leo Chenal Wisconsin JR ILB

Charlie Jones Iowa RS SR WR

Caleb Tannor Nebraksa JR OLB

Boye Mafe Minnesota RS SR DE

Tomari Fox UNC SR DE/OLB

Jonah Tavai SDSU SR DT

Blaise Andries Minnesota RS SR OG

Derick Hall Auburn JR DE

Ty Robinson Nebraska RS FR DT

Emeka Emezie NC State RS SR WR

Disappointed:

Evan Neal Alabama JR OT - Still should be the 1st OL taken in the draft but he disappointed in this one with some big penalties and giving up some major pressures.  If anyone should be able to block on that Bama line it should be him but he struggled at times for sure and has a hard time staying on his block in both the run game and in pass pro.  Still not totally sold on him as a OT in the NFL, I think he could be much better at guard but will see, LT is rough for him and he is better at RT for sure.  Either way tough outing for him and that entire Bama OL, will see how they look against that great Georgia defense.

Isaiah Spiller Texas A&M JR RB - Did not have a very impactful game in this one, has had a decent season but has not been quite as good as I thought he would be.  Maybe he should return to school for another season, love his build and versatility, can really do it all but was not a good showing for him and will be curious what he decides.

Nicholas Petit-Frere Ohio State RS JR OT - Love him as a tackle prospect but got beat a few times in this one but going up against Hutchinson everyone looks bad, still love his upside and potential but arguably the best OL in the nation, they got humbled against Michigan for sure when put in more difficult situations with the score being down and crowd environment.

• 2 weeks later...

Week 14: Prospect Standouts

*Collin Oliver FR OLB Ok State:  I need to watch him more but dude looks like hell to deal with on the edge.  Not a super fan of his size, pretty smaller rush end but can really bend and get around the corner and after the QB.  Could be a standout 3/4 OLB and will see if he can keep up the crazy production he has had this freshman season.  Amazing pass rusher with tons of ability no question about it.  

*Logan Hall RS JR DT Houston: I need to watch more of him but dude looks like a tree trunk out there.  Very strong at the point of attack with a really strong overall base and upper body.  Was just throwing offensive lineman around at times, will be interesting what he does, if he comes back for another year he could be a pretty high draft pick with continued progression.  

*Jameson Williams JR WR Alabama: Amazing game by him, just blew by that Georgia secondary and was really quite outstanding.  Amazing speed and his stock is sky rocketing, even in a super deep WR class if he declares he could be a top 3 WR pick if not top 2 WR with the explosiveness and speed he has shown this year.  Few in the nation have improved their draft stock more than he has this season.  

*Brock Bowers FR TE Georgia:  Put up a real fight in that game and showed that amazing athletic ability he has shown all year.  Sure Mayer will be the super star TE prospect in 2023 but Bowers is poised for takeover in 2024.  Nuts how talented that TE group is at Georgia and Bowers is clearly the best of them all as a freshman.  Awesome weapon and really hard to deal with as a pass catching and the big plays he makes are massive.  

*Aidan Hutchinson SR DE Michigan:  Another standout game by him, he just blew by the offensive tackle and barely allowed 3 seconds for them to throw the ball.  Awesome hand usage and easily the most productive DE in the nation in terms of pure pressure he puts on the QB and energy he brings to that defense.   Could easily be the #1 pick now with how great he has played and there is very little to not like about him.

*Sedrick Van Pran RS FR C Georgia:  Super impressed by his play, really can move guys and is a big time athlete for a center.  Is one to watch in the future and is key to that Georgia offense with a talent like him in the middle.  Will be one to watch going forward no question.  

*Matt Araiza RS JR P SDSU:  Very impressive punter, can really get the ball super far down field and has one hell of a leg.  Most impressive part about him is he leads the team in special teams tackles.  That is wildly impressive and not that easy to accomplish for any punter.  Super looking prospect and I assume he declares and is the first punter taken but will see, promising talent.  

*Noah Sewell RS FR ILB Oregon:  Really is an impactful player, played most of last season but is still considered a freshman, as a RS SOPH next year I could see him declare early for the draft.  He is a great athlete at linebacker and can really hit and tackle, awesome talent and a standout at the position.  

*Siaki Ika RS SOPH NT Baylor:  Played an amazing game and was a huge force in the middle and really impacted the game.  I have talked about him before, he is having a great season and is arguably the best true NT in the entire country and even if he declared this year he could be the first NT taken in the draft and maybe even a 1st rounder with the explosiveness and power he has shown.

*Nephi Sewell RS JR ILB Utah:  Not quite as good as his brother but he could be drafted at some point I feel.  If he declares for the draft this year I think he would be selected late, has times where he flashes and makes some very solid aggressive tackles.  If he comes back for another year though he could round out into being a very decent player potentially.

*Van Fillinger FR DE Utah:  Have to watch more of him but is an interesting young defensive end, really got after it in this game and made a lot of solid plays.  Good size and quickness off the edge and great production overall this year for a young player.

*Daxton Hill JR S Michigan:  Love his play, great all season and really great in this game.  Just so versatile in coverage, really can man up and could play slot or corner if asked to.  That type of ability is rare at safety and he can really tackle, should be a lock top 10 pick and would be well worth it.

*Tyquan Thornton SR WR Baylor:  I liked him a lot before and dude can just simply make plays.  Love how he attacks the football and makes athletic catches.  Very good hands and has good speed, can really go up and get the football.  Very promising receiver and in that middle rounds he could be a great pickup, solid player for sure.  

*Jordan Battle JR S Alabama:  Had those standout breaks on the football more than once in the game and one of them was a pick six.  Great anticipation by Battle, everyone knows he can hit but if he can continue to improve his range and coverage ability he could be a really promising safety prospect.  I still feel he is a bit raw and needs another year but will see how he plays the next game or two.  

*JT Woods SR S Baylor:  I have not noticed him much on Baylor but in this game he was very physical and strong tackling.  Made a few good hits in space getting the ball carrier down.  Will have to watch him more but if he can consistently tackle that well and hit with that type of power he could be a late round pick I feel.

*Byron Vaughns JR DE Utah State:  Very interesting prospect as a potential 3/4 OLB, love his athletic ability and burst he showed off the edge, was a huge factor in that championship game getting penetration.  Really interesting player and I assume he comes back for another year and he will be one to keep and eye on.  

*Marques Cox RS SOPH OT Northern Illinois:  At times got a little off balance but kid can move people and is an aggressive blocker.  Needs to get stronger in the lower body but is an interesting talent on the line for Northern Illinois and could maybe become something in a few years.

*Deven Thompkins SR WR Utah State:  Very small receiver but speed kills and dude looks like he can simply fly out there.  Really quick and athletic pass catcher, could be a great slot receiver potentially.  I have to watch him more but is an interesting player with that big time speed, so quick out of his breaks no question about it.  

*Trayvon Rudolph FR WR Northern Illinois:  Amazing season as a freshman, big part of the success of that team.  A real home run hitter who can make big plays deep, could be a great slot receiver potentially.  That program is one to watch no doubt with so many young and talented players on it.  

*Patrick Paul RS FR OT Houston: Interesting talent I will have to watch more, really huge dude that is young.  Has a lot of upside and really long arms, just a very physically impressive young tackle prospect.

*Nathaniel Dell RS SOPH WR Houston:  Very interesting looking athlete, is super quick and makes big plays downfield.  Is a huge part of that offense for Houston, he is a little guy but his playmaking ability is interesting no doubt about it.  

*Seth McLaughlin SOPH C Alabama:  Played well in his replacement of Dalcourt I feel and helped that line.  He is not a super impressive guy physically but is athletic and smart, did well in pass pro from the middle no question.

*DeMarcco Hellams JR S Alabama:  Had a solid game back there and made a few good tackles in the open field.  Is not a huge playmaker but as a talent for next year could maybe develop into something after being pretty solid overall this season especially of late this year and in this game.  

Others who impressed:

Cole Bishop FR S Utah

Malcolm Rodriguez RS SR ILB Ok State 

Warren Ericson RS JR OG Georgia

Terrel Bernard SR ILB Baylor

Kolby Harvell-Peel SR S Ok State

Marcus Jones RS JR CB Houston

Rocky Lombardi RS JR QB Northern Illinois

Justin Shaffer SR OG Georgia

Disappointed:

Spencer Sanders RS JR QB Ok State - Really bad game by him, never have been a huge fan and this game he made a ton of mistakes.  Does run around which is hard to deal with but he will need another year for sure to work on his game and improve his decision making and accuracy

It was not in the Houston vs Cincy game this week but at the 21 second mark in this video, arguably one of the best DL plays all season by Logan Hall.  Wildly impressive and I need to watch more of the dude if he can go out and do something like this.    

Some very interesting stats not normally given or show from college football All Americans.

*Aidan Hutchinson Michigan DE:  "In 342 pass-rush snaps, Hutchinson was able to create pressure 17.5% of the time and caused 19 incompletions, two interceptions and four turnovers."

*Ahmad Gardner Cincinnati CB:  "he had allowed just 14 receptions on 32 targets in 12 games and had never allowed a touchdown in his career."

*Zion Johnson Boston College OG:  "He allowed just one sack in 2,288 career snaps with the Eagles and had just four blown blocks in 756 snaps this season. "

*Will Anderson Jr Alabama DE/OLB:  "Anderson led the country with 15.5 sacks and 31.5 tackles for loss, which was 9.5 more than anyone else."

*Jermaine Johnson Florida State DE: " In 394 pass-rushing plays, he created 41 defensive pressures and 12 incompletions."

*Charles Cross Miss State OT:  "Remarkably, he allowed just five pressures and one sack in 682 pass blocks, which were second most in the FBS, behind only teammate LaQuinston Sharp's 689."

*Kenneth Walker III Michigan State RB:  "his 990 yards after first contact were most among FBS players. He evaded tackles 48 times, second most among running backs, and his 38 broken tackles were tied for third most."

*Jameson Williams Alabama WR:  " His 21.3 yards per catch were second most among FBS players with more than 30 receptions. Williams had only three drops in 107 targets and he was third in the FBS with 690 yards after catch."

*Devin Lloyd Utah LB:  "His 22 tackles for loss were the second most among FBS players. "

*Tyler Linderbaum Iowa C :  "He allowed just four quarterback pressures in 363 pass blocks this season. "

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32814347/the-2021-college-football-postseason-all-america-team

Some impressive stuff, especially Gardner never allowing a touchdown in his three year starting career of what 32 games at this point.  Also really impressive is one sack allow by Zion Johnson in 2288 career snaps!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

What are your thoughts on the WR class? Who are your top guys? Just starting to watch the guys now and Williams, Burks, and Wilson are standing out.

Jameson has improved his stock more than any receiver in the nation arguably, having a great year and potentially the best deep threat in the class.

I think overall it is a super deep WR group especially at the top.  Guys like London or Burks could fall a bit in the 1st but could be steals, so could Olave.  Bell is a standout as well and Dotson has had a great season and both should be 1st round picks also.

Metchie could fall to the 2nd but has great feet, Doubs is a speed guy with great size and Rambo has had a great year for Miami.  Keytaon Thompson is a sleeper receiver with great toughness and versatility and I really like how Tyquan Thornton can go up and get the football.  

Overall though very deep class at the top and arguably there should be 7 receivers picked in the 1st round but will see if that happens or not.  I would say Wilson is most likely the top but if Jameson runs well who knows, same with Burks and London if they time well.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Jameson has improved his stock more than any receiver in the nation arguably, having a great year and potentially the best deep threat in the class.

I think overall it is a super deep WR group especially at the top.  Guys like London or Burks could fall a bit in the 1st but could be steals, so could Olave.  Bell is a standout as well and Dotson has had a great season and both should be 1st round picks also.

Metchie could fall to the 2nd but has great feet, Doubs is a speed guy with great size and Rambo has had a great year for Miami.  Keytaon Thompson is a sleeper receiver with great toughness and versatility and I really like how Tyquan Thornton can go up and get the football.  

Overall though very deep class at the top and arguably there should be 7 receivers picked in the 1st round but will see if that happens or not.  I would say Wilson is most likely the top but if Jameson runs well who knows, same with Burks and London if they time well.

You have any comps for these guys?