2021 Schedule

onejayhawk

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

The Browns have won 1 Week 1 game since their return in 1999. Not a surprise given their close playoff matchup this past year.

I was really hoping that the NFL would consider giving Cleveland a Week 1 home game in light of the lack of fans last year and how long we've waited for the Browns to be a playoff team again, but such is life.

I’m surprised they didn’t save this matchup until later in the season.

Edited by Blackstar12

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

The Browns have won 1 Week 1 game since their return in 1999. Not a surprise given their close playoff matchup this past year.

I was really hoping that the NFL would consider giving Cleveland a Week 1 home game in light of the lack of fans last year and how long we've waited for the Browns to be a playoff team again, but such is life.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Welp, our chances of ending our week one losing streak will be slim. But at the same time, I'll be totally amped for that game!

I think our guys will be fired up for this, I this will add so much more focus to the team given we so close to beating them, I'm actually expecting a win or if not game of the year type of game.....

steelers opening on the road again....oh well

week one got some fun games on paper. I know people are tired of seeing the cowboys all the time, but I'm looking forward to seeing that offense with Dak back..Dal vs TB could be a thrilling game

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I think our guys will be fired up for this, I this will add so much more focus to the team given we so close to beating them, I'm actually expecting a win or if not game of the year type of game.....

More than anything, I was REALLY hoping that in a year where the Browns were finally a contender for the division/won a playoff game, the NFL would then look at everything this fan base has been through and wasn't able to be a part of, and open up AT HOME Week 1 in front of our fans and in that kind of environment. It's something our fans and players deserve after such a long drought of relevance. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

More than anything, I was REALLY hoping that in a year where the Browns were finally a contender for the division/won a playoff game, the NFL would then look at everything this fan base has been through and wasn't able to be a part of, and open up AT HOME Week 1 in front of our fans and in that kind of environment. It's something our fans and players deserve after such a long drought of relevance. 

Yeah, unfortunately, we have to earn that so just keep winning. Its apparent they need to see more, which is fine....

10 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah, unfortunately, we have to earn that so just keep winning. Its apparent they need to see more, which is fine....

Yeah, Dallas continues to earn their prime time love:

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, Dallas continues to earn they're prime time love:

Jerry pays the NFL for prime time games. Nobody wants to see them outside of Dallas fand but a big chunk of Jerry's wallet comes out each year to make sure everyone knows how average their team can be.