2021 Schedule

onejayhawk

The big unveil of the new schedule will be next Wednesday, 12 May, but a teaser was released. Ten games were selected for their interest value, with GB at KC game as #1. There are actually 20 games, because there are 10 honorable mentions included. 
https://www.nfl.com/news/top-10-games-of-the-2021-nfl-season-bills-chiefs-giants-cowboys-make-list

The Chiefs are in three of the top five matchups, but non are in division. Go figure. 

J

The Giants matchups are weird. Why is Giants-Cowboys on the list? It should be replaced with Giants-Eagles. At least that has WWE Storylines.

Giants vs Raiders? Flirted with post season? Giants are 6-10 in a bad division, Raiders were 3 games from wildcard.

On 5/8/2021 at 12:28 PM, Blackstar12 said:

Colts-Rams looks like a interesting matchup.

Funny thing....we always blow each other out. Dating back to 2001:

46-9

38-8

42-6

45-28

42-17

Even in the preseason, Lucks first preseason game, was I believe 38-3

Went to the last game in Indy and will hopefully go this year too

NFL/TV networks have been tight on the schedule this yr...usually the kickoff game and some holiday games leak out a week ahead of the schedule reveal..have not seen any rumours on who the Bucs will open up against.... I would personally pick the Bills

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The nfl is lazy so I guarantee Cleveland vs Pittsburgh week 1.

Nah, they will want that game for week 18 and I doubt they would have the same matchup weeks 1 and 18 with all that gap in between. You'll probably get Baltimore week 1.