You are a failed argument 

When did I not say extend Ward and 

Mayfield 2 years Ago?

Deshaun when did I say sign hom

Give dates on all this

Defense we will see 

Playoffs we will see .

Thank you have a nice day.

Nice to see your debate skills are as good as your prose :) 

No where did I state that you mentioned anything about Ward, Baker or Deshaun...I stated that your list of people from the originally quoted post do not all agree with you as you stated in it ...but go on with yourself, you are on a roll as usual!

Have a nice day 🤣

7 hours ago, pscottdai said:

Nice to see your debate skills are as good as your prose :) 

No where did I state that you mentioned anything about Ward, Baker or Deshaun...I stated that your list of people from the originally quoted post do not all agree with you as you stated in it ...but go on with yourself, you are on a roll as usual!

Have a nice day 🤣

Hugh you are coming across broken

And stupid.

37 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Nice to have company

No kidding Mike.  If I had company I wouldn’t have needed the sock.

37 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

The worst 130 degrees saudi arabia desert.

Oh, I was just laying in bed. Still pretty dry though.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
Wait just a doggone minute…. Did Mike just shoot his shot?
  • Like 2

From a pure football perspective you could argue Baker’s best situation is running it back with Cleveland this year on $18M. He’s our best QB during whatever duration Watson is suspended. I think the bridge in the locker room or with the staff is too burnt down at this point but there’s no path to the field for him (right now) elsewhere. There’s a mutual benefit there. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

From a pure football perspective you could argue Baker’s best situation is running it back with Cleveland this year on $18M. He’s our best QB during whatever duration Watson is suspended. I think the bridge in the locker room or with the staff is too burnt down at this point but there’s no path to the field for him (right now) elsewhere. There’s a mutual benefit there. 

There is but I suspect he won't take it like a smart man would. His pride will stop him is my guess.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Your to smart.

• Like 2