Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, Scalamania said:

Gg. Thought my team would be good but it’s clearly not working for me. 

It’s open season boys, get at me. 

Salsa Conference as a whole is a steaming pile of "i have no idea what will happen".

I've never recalled a time where a single conference is just so competitive as a whole.

I thought your team would be really good too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

last thing before going to bed:

I'm going to reveal international game options when next games are posted. reply to this post if you have some good ideas. NSFL is *probably* returning to the moon cause i didnt spend all that time programming in weightless physics just to do it once... but a good idea for the 2nd game is welcome.

I'm already playing in Antarctica so sure 🤑

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I was secretly hoping this Week 10 game was going to be do-or-die super meaningful sibling rivalry deathmatch tier

Antarctica Penguin Poppers @ Nassau Sea Wolves

... but alas. I guess it might be for @Pickle Rick... but probably not @The Orca: Just gotta play spoiler I guess!

I was 2-4-1 at this time last season...I got this :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

last thing before going to bed:

I'm going to reveal international game options when next games are posted. reply to this post if you have some good ideas. NSFL is *probably* returning to the moon cause i didnt spend all that time programming in weightless physics just to do it once... but a good idea for the 2nd game is welcome.

Atlantis. Give us a under the sea game. Let's go! 

11 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yes please.. Please tell me it’s not a whale. 

Its a dolphin and the greatest (and my favorite) animal on Earth. Its my mentality on this message board also, so it works out well 🤣

killer whale dinner GIF by BBC Earth

• Like 1

Just now, El Ramster said:

So you’re not cultured? God I hope your wife beats you every night. 

It was between two years of Tammy and 2 years of Italian in HS and I went with Italian because the teacher was hotter. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Salsa Conference as a whole is a steaming pile of "i have no idea what will happen".

I've never recalled a time where a single conference is just so competitive as a whole.

I thought your team would be really good too.

Vietkong looking tough.