Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How can I get my team to throw the ball?

Set at run chance 30 and I ran 55% on the game...is it the head coach?

1. technically you ran 45.76% that game

2. the situational playcalling routine does introduce quite a bit of diminishing returns with RUN_CHANCE, iirc.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

also i have a bunch of variables i have no idea what they do anymore.

one is literally named

"ballsMod"

others include "sev", "intensity", and "cowardMod"

....???? Young Nacho what does this MEAAAN??

Oh wait I remember this one...

"jetsSuckMod"

Makes the Jets do dumb things if I have JETS_SUCK setting is active.

Okay so ballsMod apparently increases run chance slightly if your receivers and/or QB are currently winded. I have no idea why i named it that.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

2. the situational playcalling routine does introduce quite a bit of diminishing returns with RUN_CHANCE, iirc.

Everyone wants explanations today lol

ive never seen this. I could imagine these dudes coming out their moms basement! And had enough of the coding/rubber band. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Okay so ballsMod apparently increases run chance slightly if your WRs and/or QB are currently winded. I have no idea why i named it that.

gdi im going to bed. i will look through the routine on monday and see if i can improve it at all.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How can I get my team to throw the ball?

Set at run chance 30 and I ran 55% on the game...is it the head coach?

Yeah, not gonna lie: my wife was pissed. I spent days explaining my plan behind Pitts and Waller, and how Rodgers (and my Run Chance: 30 preference) was going to work. Here were our first four offensive plays to start the game:

Q1, 13:01, 1st & 10 on the PRO 1: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Michael Brockers.
Q1, 12:21, 2nd & 8 on the PRO 3: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 1 yard. Tackle made by Aaron Donald.
Q1, 11:43, 3rd & 7 on the PRO 4: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Haason Reddick.
Q1, 9:40, 1st & 10 on the PRO 25: Lamar Miller rushes up the middle for a gain of 6 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Malcolm Jenkins, recovered by Malcolm Jenkins.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1. Yep I looked at Lawrence's pass numbers. 

2. So what do I need to do to pass more 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

1. Yep I looked at Lawrence's pass numbers. 

2. So what do I need to do to pass more 

I think aggressiveness takes your FB out of the game and adds your WR3, which also increases your chances of throwing the ball.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, not gonna lie: my wife was pissed. I spent days explaining my plan behind Pitts and Waller, and how Rodgers (and my Run Chance: 30 preference) was going to work. Here were our first four offensive plays to start the game:

Q1, 13:01, 1st & 10 on the PRO 1: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Michael Brockers.
Q1, 12:21, 2nd & 8 on the PRO 3: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 1 yard. Tackle made by Aaron Donald.
Q1, 11:43, 3rd & 7 on the PRO 4: Jonathan Taylor rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Haason Reddick.
Q1, 9:40, 1st & 10 on the PRO 25: Lamar Miller rushes up the middle for a gain of 6 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Malcolm Jenkins, recovered by Malcolm Jenkins.

Tbh.. That was a smart tactic if you think about it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

rng will rng

• Like 1