Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

29 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m looking forward to not only destroying your team but also your marriage next week.

When she is watching my team spank you next week giving my team the dough eyes, just take comfort in I am married and she will be forced to continue to settle for you

🍻

Damn, Pete out here coming for blood - drug the mans team, wife and marriage right through the mud. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m looking forward to not only destroying your team but also your marriage next week.

When she is watching my team spank you next week giving my team the dough eyes, just take comfort in I am married and she will be forced to continue to settle for you

🍻

There's no doubt that my wife settled in our relationship. I showed her your career 40% W/L record: she was immediately interested. Thanks, Pete... now I gotta do the "lose a bunch of games, argue that I was trying to tank, blame the sim" strategy to try and win her back.

I guess I'll follow your lead and aim for success a few early season wins in (does math poorly): four seasons. Here comes the "tanking".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

There's no doubt that my wife settled in our relationship. I showed her your career 40% W/L record: she was immediately interested. Thanks, Pete... now I gotta do the "lose a bunch of games, argue that I was trying to tank, blame the sim" strategy to try and win her back.

I guess I'll follow your lead and aim for success a few early season wins in (does math poorly): four seasons. Here comes the "tanking".

Violence!!!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That’s one hell of a counter hook ngl

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

🍻

Yooooooooooooooooo… 

• Like 1