Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

12 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Imagine watching Wilson comeback down 14 to tie the game and lead a winning FG drive. To only trade him away smh 

Imagine being 6-2 and trading your elite QB

• Like 2

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

P&R grew on me for sure. I think that show got better as it went along while The Office hit a wall and then got lame. Both at their best, I prefer The Office but its close

The first season of P&R is absolutely terrible but it really picks up and keep a pretty good pace throughout, IMO. The Office just gets way too boring/cringe in the last few seasons. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

next man up!

Quarterback:
Russell Wilson [8 GS]: 178/275 (64.73%, 102.05 Rating) for 2,218 yards, 14 touchdowns, 3 interceptions. 26 carries for 156 yards (6.00 YPC, 25 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

Quarterback:
Kyler Murray [8 GS]: 161/243 (66.26%, 94.71 Rating) for 1,822 yards, 12 touchdowns, 6 interceptions. 53 carries for 431 yards (8.13 YPC, 27 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 3 fumbles.

I don't see a big difference there except picks which are obviously going to hurt more but the rest of the stats dont appear to be that much (if any) of a downgrade

Deal largely hinges on how Kyler does in year 3. Love Derwin James, but I needed to free up some tags anyway. Losing a top-5 draft pick will hurt. If Kyler has a big year next year, I obviously messed up but it is what it is. 

I thought from a value standpoint, this was a pretty even trade. Just weird timing with the worse team trading for a more win-now player. But Wilson still has 10+ NSFL seasons in him (god help me if I'm still around) so ultimately I'm banking on Wilson being better than Murray over that time span. In every (read: most) deal, I'm trying to get the best player back. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't see a big difference there except picks which are obviously going to hurt more but the rest of the stats dont appear to be that much (if any) of a downgrade

Murray also led the league in TD's last season, by a huge margin. I think it was by like 8 TD's. He'll be just fine, and even better next year. 

With that said, I think it's important to keep in mind his supporting cast. Last year he had Aaron Jones, D.K. Metcalf, Travis Kelce, and a top 5 OL. This year he had Aaron Jones, Julio Jones, D.K. Metcalf, and Travis Kelce for a few games. I was always a little underwhelmed. Even last year, I thought my team was better than 10-6 and a first round exist. This year a 2-5 start made no sense to me. Not to say Murray was the sole cause of it, but I definitely felt he was a big reason why the offense unperformed this year. Sliders and an average at best OL also probably played a big role. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Salty... Nothing worse than that first L after a very hot start

Last season I started 7-0 (edit, started 6-0, and then 8-1) and ended up only winning 10

Buckle up for more anger, my friend

You have stared into my soul and ripped out my biggest (sim) fear......

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Been there fam.......been there.

You hit that losing skid and then you finally get a win and you are strutting around until the next game and then you are like

world fails GIF

Just wait until week 9 and I pull out another W. 

I'll be planning the parade... until week 10.

• Like 1